• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Poppy Tea UK ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
I have for a while wanted to try out a bit of poppy tea, i have a packet of poppy seeds i have got from a local supermarket, they are the seeds to be planted (from the garden section). Now i havent tried this before although i know the procedure, now i have some of these seeds i would just like to know if these from the garden section are still okay to brew as i dont want to cause any sort of harm. Purely for health benefits.

Hey there! A lot of poppy seeds from the store are washed, taking the opium residue off. Did you make sure that your brand is "unwashed"? What is your experience with opiates? Are you a novice or have you been using for a while?

Hey there! A lot of poppy seeds from the store are washed, taking the opium residue off. Did you make sure that your brand is "unwashed"? What is your experience with opiates? Are you a novice or have you been using for a while?

Ive been using opiates for years now for chronic back pain. I dont see anywhere on the packet to suggest they are washed. It does state not to consume them so doesnt that mean they are unwashed ?

That could POTENTIALLY mean that. Its hard to say... The problem with poppy seed tea is that the dosage can vary considerably. For example... You use 500g's one time and it doesn't do a single thing... The next time you try it (at the same dose) it could make you OD. You need to be careful with PST.

Last edited:
I got 100 grams left just in case got a feeling its a good batch to all sticky n shit

Oh and ur seeds are defo not the ritht ones gardening one are useless you want the 99p breadseeds poppies i know a muslim geezer who puts some aside for me the ones that have the most in them