• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Seeds with Gelling Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboticizer

Greenlighter
So, a local purveyor of poppy seeds has apparently added white pellets that gel up on contact with water.

Does anyone know what this is? [It might be something similar to hypromellose like what is used in OP's]

For that matter, is there a known way to remove them without much fuss? Ethanol or alcohol probably would work to float or sink them off or dissolve what's desired, but that's expensive over the long term especially considering the solubility of the active ingredients in alcohol. An appropriate size mesh sieve might work as well, but the size is fairly similar and if a few get through it would likely gel up significantly.

Idk man, could be anything....I don't think they'd go as far as turning people's poppy seeds abuse-proof....seems like not only a waste of time/money for the seller, but I for one, regardless of my use for the seeds, would NOT be buying seeds with polymer diaper beeds or ANY KIND of adulterants!
Fuck that shit, dude!
Tell that son of a bitch to get of the high road, and either sell you actual quality POPPY SEEDS, or you'll take your business elsewhere.

Damn bureaucrats...

Status
Not open for further replies.