• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Seed Tea review, other legal highs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballsmclongcock

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I recently decided to take a shot at making PST. I've read a lot about it, and I typically use 50-60MG of hydrocodone once a week recreationally so my tolerance isn't that high. This is the only opiate I have experience with. Anyways, after reading about it I went to my local organic food supply store and purchased 2lbs of a well known seed (not sure if posting brand name is against the rules so i'll withhold that info for now).

Ingredients-
-1LB of seed
-1 Lemon
-1 Lime
-Mountain Dew
-Distilled Water

How I mixed it-
1. I took a clean and empty gallon jug with a handle and poured my poppy seeds in
2. Poured 18oz of distilled water which just covered the seeds by maybe 1/8th of an inch
3. Squeezed some lemon and lime juice in.
4. Screwed on the cap and began shaking vigorously for 2 minutes at a time with a minute break for about 10mins.
5. Unscrewed the cap slightly and drained into a cup, maybe 20 seeds got through this way so next time I'll probably try another method of filtering.

The Tea-
- It has a gross smell to it, tastes disgusting. Looks murky and has a yellowish/greyish tint to it.

My Experience -
0:00- Took my first gulp. Chased it with mountain dew, read that you could mix it but also read that if sugar was mixed it could result in the active chemicals being damaged so just chased it, took about 5min to drink all of it.
+0:20- Some feelings of dizziness, not sure if placebo or an actual feeling from this drink, but hopeful at this point that it's actually working.
+0:40- Feeling of a come up of about a 30mg dose of hydrocodone. Pretty sure this was a placebo.
+1:00- Come up feeling gone. Not much of any real feeling at this point.
+1:45- Laying on the couch watching TV at this point. Slight body high, comparable to taking maybe 20mg of hydrocodone.
+2:30- No feelings at all, pretty confident at this point I wasted my money. Ended up sniffing a line of MDMA due to boredom.

CONCLUSION-
- Probably won't try this again unless I can find better seeds, or maybe I was doing something wrong and someone can lead me to a better mixing method but it all seems kind of worthless unless you have a super low tolerance.
- For now i'm gonna attempt to find another opiate like "legal" high. If anyone has any ideas feel free to comment about it. I briefly read about Kratom so maybe that can be my next adventure.

Any and all advice is appreciated, thank you!

This is too closely related to a "what can I take to get high" type of question, so I'm going to have to shut this down. Next time, try searching the legality of certain substances in your area with recreational value, or natural substances with opiate-like effects. Good luck, and please read the forum guidelines before posting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.