• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Seed Tea.....Is it worth it?

let's suppose SWIM had a very low tolerence: 20mg of oxycodone was the limit before barf city... what would be a reccomended dose of poppy seeds here? SWIM is putting on pants to go to the grocery store right now and will read responses when he/she gets back with about 700g of poppy seeds.
SWIM is looking that the post that talks about a 1.5 litre bottle with cold water and lemon juice as the best method ATM also.

Why don't you tell SWIM to ask us himself? ;)
seriously though, using acronyms here is frowned upon, you're not fooling anybody.
Not sure what store you're going to, but the majority of seeds sold in most stores are already washed.

edit - A quote from The New Revised DC Rules
For the love of god, DO NOT SAY "SWIM."
SWIM, for anyone who don't know, is "Someone Who Isn't Me."

This is stupid. No one believes that it is someone who is not you. It would not make a difference if someone was using a post you wrote against you. Its obvious as hell, and just straight up silly, and we are all sick of seeing it. Its like the internet equivalent of 4-foot, 3 chamber "Water Tobacco Pipes - for tobacco use only!" in a head shop full of weed paraphernalia. But even stupider and less believable. And at least those tobacco disclaimers actually DO serve a legal purpose.

If you really feel like you cant say that YOU are the one doing whatever you are talking about, then theres a good chance that you are INCRIMINATING YOURSELF and talkin about shit that you should not be talkin about on this board anyways. Use common sense, please kids.

If it is just a personal reason that you dont want to write that it is you, just say "somebody that I know" or somethin, but as of today, April 4, SWIM is banned from DC. If you see him, tell us and we will chase him the fuck outta here.
Although this isn't DC, the rules in ALL forums are meant to be universal guidelines here at Bl.

Last edited:
I just think the SWIM thing is hilarious.
anyways. washed seeds. they still work though right? just need more of them? If not it's only $5 wasted and a lesson learned.

I believe there are still very minute amounts on washed seeds, but I can't even venture a guess as to how much or how many seeds you should use.
Pods ftw my friend. :)

well ill see how this goes. theres an organic food store a few blocks away but its closed. can try again tomorrow if this turns out as a bust. always have the OTC codiene extractions!

well, ive successfully produced a tall glass of very dirty/foggy/yellowish white water. i am putting off drinking it because it looks like hell. at least codiene is gone in about 4 seconds.

I did this:
1. funnel the seeds into a 1.5L+ coke bottle. Fill it to 3/4 before starting a new bottle otherwise too much and it gets a bit hard to shake it. (about 700g per 1.5L bottle

2. Fill the bottle with COLD tap water until you have submerged the seeds + 3cm more on top.

3. shake the bottle for ~1min

4. leave it lying horizontally on the floor for 2min so that all the seeds are covered.

5. shake it a bit again and then leave it soaking for a further 2min. (dont let it soak for more than 10mins. A lot of people soak the seeds for too long which reduces yield.)

6. slightly unscrew the cap and squeeze the bottle so that the liquid comes out and the seeds dont.

7. drink and chase with choc milk.

except I used chocolate soy milk ha. And since I don't know what I'm doing I used 620 grams of seeds and drank 1/4 of what it made so as to start with a low dose. (I'd rather not get sick and really undershoot it instead even though I imagine these seeds are washed and nothing is going to happen.)

alain4911 said:
drank 1/4 of what it made so as to start with a low dose. (I'd rather not get sick and really undershoot it instead even though I imagine these seeds are washed and nothing is going to happen.)
I think that's smart. You can always drink more, but you can't drink less.

the way I made it was heat up some orange juice and water on the stove til its hot, then pour it over the seeds in a milk jug. Shake for around 10 minutes. Then strain through an old tshirt. It gets you opiated definitely, but its not a really great high (flushed cheeks, itchy, kinda stimulated).

ps. TIP: go to whole foods type places and find the untreated seeds, you'll notice that they are the one with bits of pod still in there (very little but you can see it if you look hard).

This is the good stuff ime =D

I can't remember offhand how many grams I use, its two little tubs at the place I go (really cheap like a buck fifty a piece. I think its close to 500 grams though total that I wash.