• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Poppy seed tea in Europe

I would not have a clue as to what looks / smells bad vis a vis these I'm as unfamiliar as a virgin on his weeding night ?

if they look like this they should be fine

IMG_20180427_184321.jpg

if the seeds are clumped together/wet/furry then discard it

it's normal for the outsides of the pods to have dark blotchy patches on them. I would also advise breaking off the hard stalk at the top or else you might break your blender

if they look like this they should be fine

IMG_20180427_184321.jpg

if the seeds are clumped together/wet/furry then discard it

it's normal for the outsides of the pods to have dark blotchy patches on them. I would also advise breaking off the hard stalk at the top or else you might break your blender

Thank you kindly Sir ?

Do people keep the good seeds for the tea or throw

Last edited:
Fent doesn't run with brown gear so easy to tell, never seen it in London but best to run a bit if yer gonna shoot it.
Wait blondin I thought fent was identical to h so if it dont run does that mean its not smokable off foil?

As above., so below. Agreed. Get em in, they will grow. I've a few from early sowing coming thru now and I take emout here and there, brighten up the city a bit ? when you're grinding pods you end up with a lot of seeds. Feckin mice love em.. Thank dog my kitchen getting done but in remembering a whole load of other stuff from kitchen I'd need access to I can't place the pods, grinder and cafetiere too handy. Can't stand the stench of folks fasting. While they're out selling h.

It's never too late mate - get those fuckers sown. Ive been successfully growing my own poppies for 5 or so years now, and I don't even have to bother sowing them any more as they self seed every year. In fact, they would take over the whole garden if I let them. I confine them to the same patch every year and they just keep going from strength to strength. I usually end up with 200-300 decent sized pods which I've found to have a consistent potency. 7 dried pods crushed and simmered in water with a splash of lemon juice for 20 minutes or so gives me a decent long lasting buzz.
Oooo okio then: I shall get me some compost and pots!
I'll be having to plant mine inside due to not having a garden so I'm not going to plant loads, but as has been said.... I might go and brighten the town if I can't sleep later tonight / morning if the streets are quiet (the council plant loads of bulbs and other flowers at this time of year) :cool:
*Insert Pink Panther theme here*

Any tips for soil? I know that they're pretty fucking hardy as a species as it is, but every bit of knowledge helps ;)

I'll be having to plant mine inside due to not having a garden so I'm not going to plant loads, but as has been said.... I might go and brighten the town if I can't sleep later tonight / morning if the streets are quiet (the council plant loads of bulbs and other flowers at this time of year) :cool:

Any tips for soil? I know that they're pretty fucking hardy as a species as it is, but every bit of knowledge helps ;)

Ah, they're not the sort of thing you can grow inside really. Those fuckers can grow big and need a lot of sun, so unless you're using growlights they're likely to end up being stunted and you'll get pods the size of marbles rather than the size of golf balls.

They need to be stratified, that is, exposed to cold, before they will sprout. Ideally you sow them outside in December, however you can do it artificially, just google stratification of seeds.

They need plenty of light and water and don't tolerate transplanting well, but if you sow them in the winter they'll sprout no bother, just thin them and keep the weeds at bay until they establish. You can also stratify them then plant in rows in the spring, thinning them as they grow. Don't harvest some of the plants and they'll reseed themselves. They're pretty tolerant of any typical soil type, but you won't be able to grow them under a grow light

Matey boy has been experimenting with the bitter brew but due to quickly escalating tolerance (120- 160mg+ oxy ) from months of 1000mg + DHC/Codeine daily etc does not even produce a nod. 150-200mg oral morphine barely notice . Even 40-60mg of straw, (6-7 large ones) has little to zero effect apart from a mild and fleeting tummy ache bit sick feeling -and bit of warmth/itch

Because it’s not a pharma grade and dosed “it’s one of those ones” that I think someone MIGHT need 10+ of the big bad boys about 80-100g of straw . But it’s risky as you never know from pod to pod how much oppies are lurking .

What to do , what to do ..... ?

I read experienced users might use 10-15 normal sized pods .... not sure if this is about right for those of you with high cross tolerance to codeine / morphine / DHC etc ?

Last edited:
I just rewashed 500 grams and it got me higher than the first wash.. Thats why i was asking so much cus i know i was doing something wrong i feel like i got a good workout after shaking 500 grams

How many days could you store a wash in the fridge without it going manky / losing potency / getting bacteria etc ? Must be some of you who prepare etc

I use four pods. Does me. Might reduce to 3. "as it's working. Even a bit like a locker.

Mine are just starting to flower. Another 6 weeks and they should be good to go...

Why go through the trouble of extraction when you have access to pods?

It's not like weed where you have to heat it. It's a no brainer. Plus the high is way stronger.

Blend, stir and drink.

Yeah, maybe mix a it of sand in the compost. They like a bit of grit I feel
Ah, they're not the sort of thing you can grow inside really. Those fuckers can grow big and need a lot of sun, so unless you're using growlights they're likely to end up being stunted and you'll get pods the size of marbles rather than the size of golf balls.
They need to be stratified, that is, exposed to cold, before they will sprout. Ideally you sow them outside in December, however you can do it artificially, just google stratification of seeds.

They need plenty of light and water and don't tolerate transplanting well, but if you sow them in the winter they'll sprout no bother, just thin them and keep the weeds at bay until they establish. You can also stratify them then plant in rows in the spring, thinning them as they grow. Don't harvest some of the plants and they'll reseed themselves. They're pretty tolerant of any typical soil type, but you won't be able to grow them under a grow light
Thanking you muchly for the info peeps :)
I have a room that catches the Sun in the morning to a bit past noon and another that catches the last of it, but growing a crop wasn't my plan.
It was going to be just 6 or so - Mainly I just want some plants in my house and thought it would be good to use my fortunate-encounter-seeds :giggle:
Thought I'd dry them and use the seeds from the best plant of the lot to use for the next year (and so forth and so forth).

Besides, looking after plants definitely helps me with my depression and lack of drive to even get out of bed.

Got 14 100 gram packs i just need to find one of those big fancy bottles so i can wash 500 grams in one