• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy seed/pod questions

Blue2987

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new here and tried to find answers to my questions by searching first but couldn't. A little back story, I am in withdrawal from opiates. I have an extensive history with opiates, and I tried Kratom to help with withdrawals and it did nothing for me (I'm currently waiting on a shipment from another company to see if it was just the kind I had). Anyway i came across poppy seed/pod tea and wanted to try it. I know I can't ask where anyone gets theirs at, that's not what I am asking. These are my questions, first is it legal in the US to buy unwashed seeds? Would trying the seeds at walmart do anything? How much would I need if so(I have a high tolerance)? Can local florist sell them?? Should I call around my local florist and ask? I can't believe that over the past 10ish years I've been in and out of active heroin addiction I had never heard of doing this.

Get dried pods warm them. up just for a minute grind them into a powder and make tea you will get fucked. But the addiction to them is like a herion or opiate addiction and the wd is lesss intense but takes ten day before legs dont fell like stone

It is legal to buy unwashed seeds, yes. As well as pods (people use them in ornamental cut flower displays and such). As for Walmart seeds, no you definitely will not get anything from them. Any store-bought brands will be washed.

A florist won't sell seeds but might sell pods.

i was addicted to poppy pod tea about 18 years ago. When i first tried it i was like 'holy fuck' this is like taking a few percs but it lasts like 24hrs. Heaven. i tried quitting cold turkey after about a year of daily use -- i've heard people say a poppy pod tea habit is harder to kick than heroin because of all the different alkaloids in the pod. After a week of horrible WDs i wasn't getting better at all. Not at all. Went to the hospital and was sent to the addiction ward. That's where i got my first suboxone which i am still taking. If you're gonna try getting pods over the net i always found the Gigantinum strain to be the best.

I always had a hell of a time finding pods. I was able to make one order on a ebay knock off site like 10 years ago but after that I just couldn't find them or if I did, they didn't ship to my area. Might be easier elsewhere... Anyway I had a lot easier of a time with seeds. Even seeds from walmart would work for me, but I found they were far from the best, shop around a little.

You can also walk around the block raiding peoples gardens, but thats not very nice :(

i was addicted to poppy pod tea about 18 years ago. When i first tried it i was like 'holy fuck' this is like taking a few percs but it lasts like 24hrs. Heaven. i tried quitting cold turkey after about a year of daily use -- i've heard people say a poppy pod tea habit is harder to kick than heroin because of all the different alkaloids in the pod. After a week of horrible WDs i wasn't getting better at all. Not at all. Went to the hospital and was sent to the addiction ward. That's where i got my first suboxone which i am still taking. If you're gonna try getting pods over the net i always found the Gigantinum strain to be the best.
Im from Punjab India and for centuries opium has been used either pod on raw opium. I was born in the UK and you get pods either whole or ground. I got addicted to them after my ending heroin habit it fucked me its not as intense as heroin wd but its just longer 10 days before your legs stop feeling like stone . In the punjab they throw the seeds away

I always had a hell of a time finding pods. I was able to make one order on a ebay knock off site like 10 years ago but after that I just couldn't find them or if I did, they didn't ship to my area. Might be easier elsewhere... Anyway I had a lot easier of a time with seeds. Even seeds from walmart would work for me, but I found they were far from the best, shop around a little.

You can also walk around the block raiding peoples gardens, but thats not very nice :(
In canada the punjabi shop used to sell them may be try asking i know there was a brig c rack down there we call the DODE or for raw opium say AFEEM

Just did a quick google search for 'dried poppy pods' and got lots of hits. IDK how good they are, but it looks like they're being sold. I think the pods I used to get were from Canada but that was a long time ago. I've seen them on Ebay too, but never got them from there.

. In the punjab they throw the seeds away
Most of the time the dried pods I got were drilled out. For the seeds I would imagine. Maybe 50% they weren't drilled. I just threw away the seeds. The pods were just SO freekin good.

Most of the time the dried pods I got were drilled out. For the seeds I would imagine. Maybe 50% they weren't drilled. I just threw away the seeds. The pods were just SO freekin good.
In that punjab the seeds are not consumed like you said its the dried pods that are so good cook the ground pods into a tea taste like shit but great buzz always use loads of sugar and eat sugary things after increases the buzz

Get dried pods warm them. up just for a minute grind them into a powder and make tea you will get fucked. But the addiction to them is like a herion or opiate addiction and the wd is lesss intense but takes ten day before legs dont fell like stone
Do strains matter? I feel like it should but not one place that I have found lists the strain. Also the prices are super outrageous so I'm really taking caution before purchasing. I feel like maybe I stumbled upon this too late maybe? Someone said in a different thread that it was cheaper than H and unless 1 lbs lasts forever, its definitely not anymore!

Do strains matter? I feel like it should but not one place that I have found lists the strain. Also the prices are super outrageous so I'm really taking caution before purchasing. I feel like maybe I stumbled upon this too late maybe? Someone said in a different thread that it was cheaper than H and unless 1 lbs lasts forever, its definitely not anymore!
The prices are low but you hget names for good quality raw open the word is kali nagi means black cobra
Just did a quick google search for 'dried poppy pods' and got lots of hits. IDK how good they are, but it looks like they're being sold. I think the pods I used to get were from Canada but that was a long time ago. I've seen them on Ebay too, but never got them from there.
Canada has big punjabi community the punjabi shops used to sell it untill someone fucked up and it got out.

A reminder that we do not talk about sources on Bluelight, whether the thing is legal or not.