• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Poppy Seed - Im HIGH!!!

Yeh mate...thats about it...
I dont bother with cold water either, find tepid to warm wont cause much GI upset..
geeez glad someone could use my advice =D

Yeah don't use supermarket stuff. It's pretty shit anyway, try get some pods.

i can't find the thread that talks about boiling down poppy seed tea to a resin? can someone point me to that thread or tell me how?

Used the search button!

Anyway I had 300 grams of poppy seeds the other day which I bought from the local bakery...

Twas my first time trying these poppy seeds so my tolerance was very low, anyway it actually worked, I was surprised.

Was chilled, nodding out, couldn't walk well etc, so I assume those were the effects.

Anyway the next morning I had some juice and got this MASSIVE head ache which lasted close to 48 hrs, even after sleeping on it! I read it could have been the juice but I assume it was the seeds.

So will steer clear of these for a few more weeks, :)

I am not sure if this is breaking the rules or not if so please delete but are poppy pods legal to buy in Australia? I have seen them being sold on the net overseas. Just moved here so im a bit unaware of a few laws in OZ.

^ You can ask about legality, but no asking for sources.

If you read through this thread, you'll see the situation seems to be they are illegal but if used as decorations then they are unlikely to get you in trouble.

You will have a lot of trouble importing them though, as our Customs is very top notch especially when it comes to plant matter coming through our borders. If they find you importing poppy pods they are likely to be confiscated and you'll receive a 'love letter' from the authorities.

successfull germination of poppys from supermarket poppys who would have thought. anyone has any luck extracting from buds?

successfull germination of poppys from supermarket poppys who would have thought. anyone has any luck extracting from buds?

a friend of a friend of a friend of someone I once met told me that they threw down a bag of store bought cooking poppy seeds into their yard and got a carpet of poppies all over, ended up with 12 shopping bags of small sized ornamental pods to decorate their house with

did the trick though

oh this was in NZ too, not AUS

yes when i used to take poppy seeds, i emptied the pot in backyard, 2 months later had 1000+ seedlings. I was amazed the would grow, i got told they wouldnt.

from what i can tell they grow best in cooler winter weather. rich earth relativily loose (loamy) earth.

to hell with the seeds if you are growing them - enjoy the snot like sap you reap by scoring the pods! mmmmmmmmmm!!!

Anyone had any decent affects from hoyts seeds lately? The last few times I tried about six months ago I go nothing at all from them so gave up.

n ah I got a bottle a week ago and it was shit

just grabbed a kilo bag of organic seeds from a hippy shop, they look grungey, if they dont work I'll just plant em lol