• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy pods and H#3

3m1l

Bluelighter
Lets say someone grounded 5 colombian poppy pods to dust and drinked with it grapefruit juice and boosted with it 300mg of Lyrica.
After that he lost hours and only thing he remembers is that he was laying in couch almost paralyzed and could only concentrate in his breathing while he was swimming in sea of euphoria.

Then 3 hours ago he grounded 4 more pods and boosted it with 150mg of lyrica.Now the effect got weird.Whole body is really warm and specially head and ears.
Theres some strange pressure pain in upper stomach and chest and slight headache with some nausea combined with warm euphoria,and he has really hard time to stay awake.

Now what would happen if that person is going to slam 15 hours from now lab tested 68% H#3? Is tolerance now that high that it would be safe to hit 0.1mg or even more.
He wants to get the full effect with that one shot.And i dont think hes going to boost it with anything.
He has years of tolerance to Subutex and pain pills.

I don't have much experience with poppy pods, but I don't think they will be enough to prepare your tolerance for a large shot.

You are getting extremely reckless and the shot you are planning on might put you in the hospital, or possibly in the ground. Wait more time and do a smaller shot.

So to sum it up:
You overdosed, then you took more and nearly overdosed again and now you're thinking about injecting heroin?
From a harm reduction perspective as falsifiedhypothesi said, you're extremely reckless and if you're continuing on this road you may one day overdose and die.
Imo if you really want to shoot the heroin start with a really small dose (there'll be some pregabalin and probably some metabolites from the poppy pods still in your system), you can always take more later, even if you don't get the full effects you at least won't die

Thank you for responses and advices.It Wasnt For Me.I dont hide my use and currently im sober,hopefully for the rest of my life.
i convinced him to get 2 temgesics that i loaded up in syringe if somthing would go wrong,i was again tripsitter.It feels good when you can help someone,even some small way to stay safe.
Again i was worried because i know what that brown do to you and what kind of disaster it can make ones life.But i have never experienced pods and never will,so iwas really worried about that H.Because pods have such along half life and that they would push him over the edge when you take H,even a day later.
So all went well and he almost nodded for a rock that was smaler than matchstick head.
And now that im alone in this house we made a deal that he would use here what he has.
I wouldnt want to loose one of my oldest friends,and we just kind of met again after couple years...and maybe ,just maybe,me trying to be sober someday catches him too.

Again thanks for answers and sorry for grammars.