• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy pod addict

Harveysnow

Bluelighter
So I have a question guys . In the thought of harm reduction. How many mg of morphine am I consuming? So let me give you the rundown. My pods I get are of superb quality. All good sized , great colors (purple-blackish) . They all have opium on them from when they were harvested (drips of opium around the pods that's dried from harvest). So we can say they are grade a on the quality scale. I get them by the kilo straight from the uk poppy fields.

When I make tea I use about 3-4 heaping teaspoons of pod grounds to a pint of water. I usually do this 2-3 times a day to maintain a steady high(sometimes I get tired of being high and sober up on purpose, till I get sick.. which takes about a good 30-48 hours without).

So I guess my pod usage is 10-15 good sized pods a day. A pound lasts me about 7-8 days.

Just wondering how many mg of morphine I'm ingesting???. I stay high as f**k all day everyday. Nod quite often. And as I said earlier, it usually takes about 30-48 hours of goin without till I feel withdrawals. Any help in appreciated

So I have a question guys . In the thought of harm reduction. How many mg of morphine am I consuming? So let me give you the rundown. My pods I get are of superb quality. All good sized , great colors (purple-blackish) . They all have opium on them from when they were harvested (drips of opium around the pods that's dried from harvest). So we can say they are grade a on the quality scale. I get them by the kilo straight from the uk poppy fields.

When I make tea I use about 3-4 heaping teaspoons of pod grounds to a pint of water. I usually do this 2-3 times a day to maintain a steady high(sometimes I get tired of being high and sober up on purpose, till I get sick.. which takes about a good 30-48 hours without).

So I guess my pod usage is 10-15 good sized pods a day. A pound lasts me about 7-8 days.

Just wondering how many mg of morphine I'm ingesting???. I stay high as f**k all day everyday. Nod quite often. And as I said earlier, it usually takes about 30-48 hours of goin without till I feel withdrawals. Any help in appreciated

My guess would be somewhere in the 200mg of morphine a day territory.

Ground poppy pods are around .3-.4% morphine by weight. If you are using a pound a week, that mean you're ingesting 180mg to 260mg a day. If they are extraordinary pods you might be consuming over 300mg/day. Some of it depends on the efficiency of how you are preparing it. I used to use a stovetop espresso maker and it was extremely efficient (i recommended it).

Yet the withdrawal from it would feel far worse than quiting that same amount of pharmaceutical morphine due to the many other alkaloids found in poppy pods.

I quit an 8 pod a day habit and it was rough. I was able to switch it out for tramadol, after which point it wasn't so bad.

My guess would be somewhere in the 200mg of morphine a day territory.

Ground poppy pods are around .3-.4% morphine by weight. If you are using a pound a week, that mean you're ingesting 180mg to 260mg a day. If they are extraordinary pods you might be consuming over 300mg/day. Some of it depends on the efficiency of how you are preparing it. I used to used a stovetop espresso making and it was extremely efficient (i recommended it).

Yet the withdrawal from it would feel far worse than quiting that same amount of pharmaceutical morphine due to the many other alkaloids found in poppy pods.

I quit an 8 pod a day habit and it was rough. I was able to switch it out for tramadol, after which point it wasn't so bad.
Yeah idk, I would probably say they are extraordinarily. They are the best I've ever seen. Lots of baseball size pods. They are Tasmanian pods from the UK. All of them have a beautiful purple/black shade, and they have a very strong smell. Which in my experience is a good indication that they are strong. And I do brew the grounds twice and then mix em both together. Ok thanks for the info that clears it up pretty well. I kept doing research trying to find a straight about couldn't. Thanks

I wish I could find a vendor for pods like that. I have an amazingly good vendor for poppy seeds that are high quality from UK. Pods are just hard to find. Glad you’re enjoying yourself

I wish I could find a vendor for pods like that. I have an amazingly good vendor for poppy seeds that are high quality from UK. Pods are just hard to find. Glad you’re enjoying yourself

[content removed: no sourcing please]
- negrogesic

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the wd I have know idea. Thank goodness for mods like negrogesic that really know their shit.

Hi, I'm brand new here and have a question. I've been drinking tea made from pods for a while now. For pain relief initially but I want the fun part too. I used to wash seeds but pods are way better imo. I get through about a hundred grams of powdered pod a week, more if it includes stems. Then I spoke to a new doctor on the phone (covid restrictions mean no in person appointments) and he gave me buprenorphine patches 5mg and he put it on my med list for indefinite reordering without further consultation. I felt like I'd won the lottery and was so busy congratulating myself on my telephone manner that it took me a few weeks to realise there is a problem. I drink my tea and twenty minutes later I feel the comfortable relief, but nothing more. Twenty minutes after that my brain is not happy and is complaining to me about the service in general. Yesterday my solution was gabapentin and diazepam, but then I can't concentrate to work (from home online). The doctor said the bupe ought to replace a lot of my other meds, but I won't phone up because I might get my usual "we can't give you opiates" doctor. So if I keep wearing bupe patches will that stop the tea from working? I noticed my weed seemed less potent too with a patch. I just increased the amount of weed I'm vaping but I don't think that is the best thing to do with the tea. I'd really value any insights on this subject.

Hi, I'm brand new here and have a question. I've been drinking tea made from pods for a while now. For pain relief initially but I want the fun part too. I used to wash seeds but pods are way better imo. I get through about a hundred grams of powdered pod a week, more if it includes stems. Then I spoke to a new doctor on the phone (covid restrictions mean no in person appointments) and he gave me buprenorphine patches 5mg and he put it on my med list for indefinite reordering without further consultation. I felt like I'd won the lottery and was so busy congratulating myself on my telephone manner that it took me a few weeks to realise there is a problem. I drink my tea and twenty minutes later I feel the comfortable relief, but nothing more. Twenty minutes after that my brain is not happy and is complaining to me about the service in general. Yesterday my solution was gabapentin and diazepam, but then I can't concentrate to work (from home online). The doctor said the bupe ought to replace a lot of my other meds, but I won't phone up because I might get my usual "we can't give you opiates" doctor. So if I keep wearing bupe patches will that stop the tea from working? I noticed my weed seemed less potent too with a patch. I just increased the amount of weed I'm vaping but I don't think that is the best thing to do with the tea. I'd really value any insights on this subject.

Are you in America?

Cause I think what your doctor did might not even be legal. Are you sure they're not .5mg patches and not 5mg patches? I've never heard of buprenorphine coming in 5mg patches. Are they extended release? Like releasing a little bit of bupe every few hours? The dosages used for pain relief are usually in the microdose territory. Doses of 2mg and up are usually used for opioid maintenance & it is illegal to prescribe things like an 8mg Suboxone for pain. Plus buprenorphiine in dosages of 2mg and up will start to block other opiates. So if you are indeed taking 5mg of bupe at a time, this is going to block tea/morphine.

If the patches are releasing only a little bupe at a time, it's still possible that the bupe upped your tolerance. I think something like 0.03mcg of buprenorphine is roughly as potent as 10mg of morphine. It won't feel the same though because buprenorphine is only a partial agonist. It's still a strong opioid though for being a partial agonist and some people prefer bupe to morphine. But using tea ontop of bupe can be tricky and you also run the risk of precipitated withdrawal.

Having bupe on your record can also affect your ability to get other meds depending on the doctor because bupe is generally reserved for opioid addicts. If it shows you were on it for pain that could be a different story. Don't know of many people in the US who get bupe for pain because after awhile it wouldn't be as effective as a full agonist (like hydrocodone, methadone, heroin, etc..)

If you want your effects back from your tea you may have to raise your tea dose a bit and I would leave bupe out of the picture and reserve it for withdrawal maintenance.

Pods vary so deeply.. it's difficult to answer this question! One pod has been noted to be as strong as 5 in some instances, lol. It's just something you want to be truly careful about (if you're weaning down or all around trying to quit and accidentally relapse here and there).

I'd say that it's important to gauge how you feel over trying to calculate measurements--you know? I state that in reference to your tolerance to the high, but also your withdrawal. If you're sweating buckets in the arctic sea and want to just die.. you are probably cutting back to quickly lol! I don't want to imply that you should do illegal things. However, we are on a drug forums after all. It could really help if you have some backup opioids/kratom should you want to cut back and assist you while your tolerance slowly goes down.

If anyone wants to help me build my dankly potent wreath shrine for granny--you're welcome to donate to my pod project. TY. AGAIN it is for visual purposes only. The pods are of course not to be used in ways that DARE would disapprove of. I would never. Some pods for my troubles ya'll :sneaky:(y)

I'm surprised you guys still have access in the UK. The USA cracked down big time on pods 10 years ago. From what I hear, poppy seeds and pods are a thing of the past here. Interesting.

Get some loperamide and kratom, and taper

Are you in America?

Cause I think what your doctor did might not even be legal. Are you sure they're not .5mg patches and not 5mg patches? I've never heard of buprenorphine coming in 5mg patches. Are they extended release? Like releasing a little bit of bupe every few hours? The dosages used for pain relief are usually in the microdose territory. Doses of 2mg and up are usually used for opioid maintenance & it is illegal to prescribe things like an 8mg Suboxone for pain. Plus buprenorphiine in dosages of 2mg and up will start to block other opiates. So if you are indeed taking 5mg of bupe at a time, this is going to block tea/morphine.

If the patches are releasing only a little bupe at a time, it's still possible that the bupe upped your tolerance. I think something like 0.03mcg of buprenorphine is roughly as potent as 10mg of morphine. It won't feel the same though because buprenorphine is only a partial agonist. It's still a strong opioid though for being a partial agonist and some people prefer bupe to morphine. But using tea ontop of bupe can be tricky and you also run the risk of precipitated withdrawal.

Having bupe on your record can also affect your ability to get other meds depending on the doctor because bupe is generally reserved for opioid addicts. If it shows you were on it for pain that could be a different story. Don't know of many people in the US who get bupe for pain because after awhile it wouldn't be as effective as a full agonist (like hydrocodone, methadone, heroin, etc..)

If you want your effects back from your tea you may have to raise your tea dose a bit and I would leave bupe out of the picture and reserve it for withdrawal maintenance.
I'm in the UK, buprenorphine is prescribed for pain relief here and pods are wonderfully available most of the time 😁
Mine is the patch that releases 5mg over a week and I loved it to start with, but I started on the patch just after I'd had a break from tea & vapes for two weeks, after which I decided detoxing just isn't for me. I was ill, not nice.

Pods vary so deeply.. it's difficult to answer this question! One pod has been noted to be as strong as 5 in some instances, lol. It's just something you want to be truly careful about (if you're weaning down or all around trying to quit and accidentally relapse here and there).

I'd say that it's important to gauge how you feel over trying to calculate measurements--you know? I state that in reference to your tolerance to the high, but also your withdrawal. If you're sweating buckets in the arctic sea and want to just die.. you are probably cutting back to quickly lol! I don't want to imply that you should do illegal things. However, we are on a drug forums after all. It could really help if you have some backup opioids/kratom should you want to cut back and assist you while your tolerance slowly goes down.

If anyone wants to help me build my dankly potent wreath shrine for granny--you're welcome to donate to my pod project. TY. AGAIN it is for visual purposes only. The pods are of course not to be used in ways that DARE would disapprove of. I would never. Some pods for my troubles ya'll :sneaky:(y)
I'll raise a toast to granny ☕

I'm in the UK, buprenorphine is prescribed for pain relief here and pods are wonderfully available most of the time 😁
Mine is the patch that releases 5mg over a week and I loved it to start with, but I started on the patch just after I'd had a break from tea & vapes for two weeks, after which I decided detoxing just isn't for me. I was ill, not nice.
Aaaah ok! That makes sense then!

If the 5mg releases over a week, then you're not on a blocking dose. Usually low doses of bupe can some times potentiate other opiates. Perhaps you really will have to raise your tea dose up to get effects.

Curious, do these low doses of bupe make you feel buzzed?