Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Polski amphetamina AKA poldon

Azaroth90

Greenlighter
Yep thats the street name around here. I'm a foreigner living in poland and i had the chance to try speed. First batch ive tried was meh, but the second is so wow. And is the second we are going to talk about today.

I am sitting in my room, its 4:22 PM and i did not sleep at all last night. Yesterday around 22:00 PM i kissed my mistress goodbye, she drove me to the dealer's house (sad moment for her) and i buy 3 grams of poldon. I sniff a line in the house, we talk about some life problems and attitudes for 10 minutes, then i proceed to go to the tram station. From the very begining i felt a bit paranoid... in my mind i was ok, realizing its just an ilusion but toughts about other people looking at me, police, and dark stuff kept poping there. I had to constantly brush them off and that left me with a bad feeling in my body (plus the imperious need to take a shit)

I arrive home and i sniff some more, then go take a "kupa". After that i just chilled with music and i dont really remember now how i was feeling, except a bit of anxiety. This speed is strong, but it just leaves me with a bad feeling after each line, very weird, i mentioned this in another topic. My mistress is mesaging me about some deep stuff and we start talking. At this point i had one line prepared and i snorted half. I kept messaging with her about that stuff and i felt very good, almost like on ecstasy. She said some very touching things and i ened up calling her my angel. After we said goodbye i proceed to snort the other half of line without thinking.

In the moment i got up i felt my heart beat very very fast and i said to myself "I am still very high from the last one, why did i take the other one?". I go to toilet and blow my nose really hard. Thats when things started to get fucked up. I had to ride a very agonizing mental and physical trip for a few hours... My legs were weird, my breathing shallow, my heart was like slipknot percution and i remember i did not want to die after such a beautiful moment with her.

Anyway, i ride it like a warrior because i have self control and im not a pussy, until i feel the need to redose (crazy, right?) Well i redose and then i feel much worse, all i was doing was focusing on breathing slow and going for cigaretes from time to time to calm down (They were actually making me more nervous). This had been until 6-7 in the morning, when i procedeed to take more and the vicious cycle goes round and round.

I think the bad trip had to do with the fact that i was alone in my house on speed, i am sure that if i had somebody to talk to my trip would go way better. During all of this i had to be careful not to wake up my roomie, as i am already a bad roomie haha.

after all of this i get dressed, brushed my teeth, do another line and go to the church (I was having a discussion about god earlier and i wanted to say a prayer) I go into the church paranoia kicks in, heart beats like hell, i sit down and just act casually. At one point i tought i was at a wedding, because i dont understand polski and the music sounded like weeding in the movies lol. I eat the holy biscuit (not disrespect, but i dont actually know the name) and after that everything calmed down. I retreated from the church, went to nearest store, buy some protein bars and just headed home to chill.

After all of this i kept redosing, but didnt feel so much anxiety, maybe because of the good weather and having people to talk to.

Very interesting chemical, with high addictive potential. I don't recommend this to those who are not masters of their own mind, because a panic attack is always waiting around the corner when you redose (as someone said, i think its because of the residue that was left during the process of making).

This is my first trip report, so feel free to tell me in what way it could have been better, so i know how to make them more interesting in the future. Thank you guys and always stay on the safe side!

Amps in general. Slippery slope
Yes true! But real, well synthesised benzedrin or dex ( this is not about meth, right?) is awfully awesome euphoric, with strong urge to redose after about 1h.till its all gone. Then a day of crashing. Meh, sux. If it makes your heart race, jitteryness, that sounds like caffein cut. Read on erowid how its made! A Person not knowing/ unskilled and screwing around with mercury amalgam....or like that shake n bake shite in US...too scary for me nowadays. Its not that hard to get pharma speed if you really want it. But back in the 80s the polish sure knew how to cook it right!
I enjoyed your report, well written! More?
Thanks!👍