• Murder

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • He's not dead

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

JessFR

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
Why are people unable to refrain from having an opinion about fucking anything?

I don't know, that's my answer, I don't pretend to know.

JessFR

Staff member
I consider suicide by foul play as murder as well.-JG.
It is, I didn't wanna say anything though cause Grimez has amusingly split his own side of the vote by creating two forms of murder to vote in.

yepyepwoah

Bluelighter
bro add another category for "witness protection, sent to guantanamo bay, or mossad got em."

yepyepwoah

Bluelighter
Why are people unable to refrain from having an opinion about fucking anything?

I don't know, that's my answer, I don't pretend to know.
It seems to me, that not having an opinion about what appears to be the lynchpin guy to one of the largest adult human/child sex slave trafficking rings of our time, is somewhat reprehensible.

There is more than enough evidence, that powerful people who are the "movers and shakers" of our world, are involved in this. If you can't form an opinion, I personally can't take your opinion seriously about pretty much any issue. I don't wanna hear about immigration, no gun control, lgbtq wtfever issue, no "but FOR THE CHILDREN", no nothing.

If you don't care there are rich and powerful people using us as sex slaves to rape and toss aside, I don't feel you really truly care about your or my wellbeing at all. If these fuckers were made to stop this worldwide, It seems, many of our other problems will go away.

That is not specifically to you, but anyone in general. If you don't care we found hitler, wtf do I care about a company of nazis stealing your bread?

Yoman222

Bluelighter
I say maybe Eppy is still alive as still waiting on Coroner report on fingerprint confirmation
I also find amazing the Girl who bailed in Thailand after Working for Eppy helping to recruit Young underage girls is now so horrified that she wont be charged.
What are were exact ages of each girl at time of alledged forced incarseration.
I am amazed at the Legal age of sex for females around the world.
Obviously it is different for citizens compated to tourists or even church officials etc.
Fingerprints pls Eppy.

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL
Staff member
So do you deny there is a human trafficking / pedophile organization that Epstein was apart of?

Please try and answer with a "yes, no, maybe" before insulting me further!
Notice how your poll results include the option "maybe" and the OP doesn't?

Fake news much, OP?

yepyepwoah

Bluelighter
Notice how your poll results include the option "maybe" and the OP doesn't?

Fake news much, OP?
Bro, I asked a completely different question than the OP's post.

You can't even answer a simple question, instead I just see deflection while you attempt to mock me.

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL
Staff member
My answer to both your question and the OPs question is maybe. I thought that was obvious.

Let me spell it out for you, I have no fucking clue and don't pretend to know.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
They really don't want to know about the actual scandal, do they? The elites sex trafficking children around the world.

They'd rather ignore the evidence of powerful people (that they often trust and revere) trafficking and abusing kids, instead of ever exposing themselves to being vaguely affiliated with anything close to a "conspiracy theory".

JGrimez

Bluelighter
My answer to both your question and the OPs question is maybe. I thought that was obvious.

Let me spell it out for you, I have no fucking clue and don't pretend to know.
"maybe" isn't an acceptable response to "How did Epstein die?" I'm asking if you had to choose, and based on the available evidence (or lack thereof). If you don't know then there's no need to answer or comment.

And yes I can add 2 of the options together to compare murder vs suicide. Just giving the extra option.

Edit: added "Not Dead" option

JessFR

Staff member
Oh sure, you add he's not dead, but you still can't say you don't know. Which I'd argue is the most responsible position.