• i don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't care

• i don't vote (non-australian citizen)

• Total voters
This is ridiculous.

I've gone back and deleted every post on this page which has nothing to do with the topic and which basically started because one poster made a childish attack and others responded.

If somebody writes something which is obviously inflammatory and has no other reason to be there, that person is trolling. I know it's frustrating, but please do the mods a favour and don't respond to trolls, it just gives them the attention they're looking for and derails what should be an intelligent debate/conversation.

Thanks.

Thanks for the hard work Raz, feel free to clip out all those blank posts if you want to clean up the thread.

BigTrancer :)

I don't know why, but I always have this irresistable urge to vote for the end prohibition of marijuarna/end excise on beer and fuel parties on polling day.

I guess none of the parties really appeal to me, and 'the man' says I gotta put something down.....

evilcalvin said:
I don't know why, but I always have this irresistable urge to vote for the end prohibition of marijuarna/end excise on beer and fuel parties on polling day.

I guess none of the parties really appeal to me, and 'the man' says I gotta put something down.....

Haha i put them first!

At least the $$$ they got form my vote would probably havce gone on some herbal remedies or something!! ;)

^^^ yes.

:(

at least, i think, hillary will be running ni '08, and i actually expect that she'll win. i mean, reaslly, who'll she be running against? jeb bush? she'd shit all over him, and no one else, imo, would beat her. i know she's female (ooh noooo scream the conservatives, but they're all voting republican aniway) but she's popular already.

^ at least if Hillary gets in she can blow a secret service agent to get back at old Billy boy

wow looks like the majority of americans are just as stupid as the majority of australians but i suppose that was common knowledge anyway :p

The world is doomed if we have two of the most stupid and selfish men being the two most powerful men in the world :(

^^ The majority of votes (cast for kerry) were simply discarded. Don't blame the country (as a whole) blame the fuckers who rigged the voting YET AGAIN

optically scanned paper ballot counties showed strangeness like one county where 69.3% registered democrat, but only 28% of them voted for Kerry. Palm Beach County, Florida logged 88,000 more votes than there were voters

that machines in LaPorte, Michigan discounted 50,000 voters; in Columbus, Ohio voting machines gave Bush an extra 4,000 votes; in Broward County, Florida voting machines were counting backwards; Lastly, precincts in New Mexico gave provisional ballots that will never be counted to as many as 10% of all their voters

http://www.washingtondispatch.com/spectrum/archives/000715.html

There is just so much wrong with the election in USA. *BIG THUMBS DOWN*

http://ustogether.org/Florida_Election.htm

http://www.michigancityin.com/articles/2004/11/04/news/news02.txt

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/05/voting.problems.ap/index.html

Last edited:
^^ It's stunning isn't it that it is such a widely accepted thing that bush and co were rigging votes and that there are these major issues with their integrity and people still vote for them..

I just can't get over that. To a lesser extent it happened here with Johnny and the blatant porkies he told.. and people were still more distrustful of a guy that didn't have the same tarnished record. People are stupid at times.. Like really stupid.. :\

yes. once again just goes to show that there is no real democracy here, all there is, is the pretense of one.