AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Console Pokemon Sword and Shield

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Like they always wait a while and then release bigger/improved versions (Like Moon and Sun to Ultra Moon and Ultra Son). Anyone know when they are doing with with Sword and Shield?
I need some money and thought about selling my copy of Sword but only if the updated one is out relatively soon.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Hi! Anybody still playing?
Waiting for that expansion pack to touch down and be sucked back into it yet again. It's finally almost here i believe that it's being released around the 20th of June if I'm not mistaken. Also the Autumn they will be putting out more new content yet again.

SpecialGeologist

Greenlighter
Yeah I'm excited for it. There's not much to do right now besides the Raid battles and look for the shiny Pokemon.

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
Just downloaded the expansion and started exploring Island of Armor today. Been having a really fun time I'm glad I have some new stuff to do I forgot how great this game is. Anybody else checked it out yet?

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
Just downloaded the expansion and started exploring Island of Armor today. Been having a really fun time I'm glad I have some new stuff to do I forgot how great this game is. Anybody else checked it out yet?
sadly no. since I got my new pups I can barely find the time for AC either.