• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Pokemon Sword and Shield

It's going to be an expansion. You download it as an update basically, after you pay.

they are calling it an expansion pass.

Hi! Anybody still playing?

Waiting for that expansion pack to touch down and be sucked back into it yet again. It's finally almost here i believe that it's being released around the 20th of June if I'm not mistaken. Also the Autumn they will be putting out more new content yet again.

Yeah I'm excited for it. There's not much to do right now besides the Raid battles and look for the shiny Pokemon.

Just downloaded the expansion and started exploring Island of Armor today. Been having a really fun time I'm glad I have some new stuff to do I forgot how great this game is. Anybody else checked it out yet?

Just downloaded the expansion and started exploring Island of Armor today. Been having a really fun time I'm glad I have some new stuff to do I forgot how great this game is. Anybody else checked it out yet?

sadly no. since I got my new pups I can barely find the time for AC either.

Anybody still playing this?

I've put about 27 hours into it already. I only have the final match with Leon yet and I'll have beaten it. I'm contemplating getting the DLC.

If anyone else plays, I'm curious exactly what do you do after you beat the game? Like how do you earn money and all that? I can imagine eventually I'll run out of potions lol. Do you just go looting in the wild areas for treasure?

I've barely played mine. I keep telling myself it wasn't a waste of money because I'll get to it eventually. Which I think I will. Unless I end up buying one of the new ones coming out soon and I forget about it. :shrug:

I've barely played mine. I keep telling myself it wasn't a waste of money because I'll get to it eventually. Which I think I will. Unless I end up buying one of the new ones coming out soon and I forget about it. :shrug:
I'm def getting the new ones. But I'm also gonna be putting more hours in this till November or whenever the new ones come out. Can't beat a good pokemon game. I think these ones are basically the best in the series honestly. There's some changes but it's all worth it