Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Captain.Heroin | madness00
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Plus Sized Women

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
That you feel really insecure about this makes me sad <3
I've had some really aweful comments when I was in highschool... Probably counted as verbal sexual harassment. Kids can be so fucking mean. I really hate the insult of "bitch tits". It led me to be anorexic at one point but unfortunately that just made it stand out even more...

It's really not that bad. A lot of guys have it so much worse than I do. But the things other boys said really effected me and i still think about it. Honestly it just looks like I have the chest of a guy who weighs 50-75lbs more than me but I'm not overweight so it's noticable. I don't have actual breasts or anything like that. If you Google it it's definitely not like those pics.

If I just worked out and had some pecs it would be a lot less noticable. I just have no discipline.

Every girlfriend I've had did not care at all... But I still do. It's just the alpha chads that make me self conscious for the most part.

I can honestly sympathize with self conscious women (I think)

Now that I'm sober for the most part I have a goal of getting in shape while I'm still relatively young. I got a gym membership 2 days ago after my medical scare.

Im extremely motivated now. Go me!

Samadhi

Bluelight Crew
I've had some really aweful comments when I was in highschool... Probably counted as verbal sexual harassment. Kids can be so fucking mean. It led me to be anorexic at one point but unfortunately that just made it stand out even more...

It's really not that bad. A lot of guys have it so much worse than I do. But the things other boys said really effected me and i still think about it. Honestly it just looks like I have the chest of a guy who weighs 50-75lbs more than me but I'm not overweight so it's noticable. I don't have actual breasts or anything like that. If you Google it it's definitely not like those pics.

If I just worked out and had some pecs it would be a lot less noticable. I just have no discipline.

Every girlfriend I've had did not care at all... But I still do. It's just the alpha chads that make me self conscious for the most part.

I can honestly sympathize with self conscious women (I think)

Now that I'm sober for the most part I have a goal of getting in shape while I'm still relatively young. I got a gym membership 2 days ago after my medical scare.

Im extremely motivated now. Go me!

That sounds awesome. I've known a couple of men with varying degrees of gynecomastia and i've felt for them, due to how they felt, but those kinds of things have never turned me off someone. As I said earlier, i know what it's like to feel insecure - i have had 2 children, and breastfed my 2nd until he was almost 4, and i have had 2 caesarean births so have the scar from that. My waist is bigger than it used to be, but when i think about it, i look pretty good for someone closer to 45 than 40 hehe. I just bought myself a pair of rollerskates to start skating again so i'm looking forward to gaining some strength and fitness while having fun. I used to skate competitively so i'm hoping i'll have some muscle memory ;)

Also, good work on the sobriety - anyone who can achieve it, especially in the current global climate, is a fucken champ as far as i'm concerned. :)

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Always had a case of “man boobs” myself... and 10 years of alcoholism and depression led to a bit of Dad bod... never mind the man bun

Yet still, I prefer women on the lower 2/3s of the spectrum. Idk if it’s social/media conditioning or my Dad making fun of my Mom for being slightly over weight...

maybe it’s because I’m on still on the skinny side myself or maybe I’m just shallow

Cosmic Charlie

Bluelight Crew
I'm only into big girls I wouldn't even think about being with a skinny girl they are just not attractive at all. The women I've been off and in with for years is short and thick, most beautiful I've ever seen in my life. Can't keep my hands off her, never in my life have I been so attracted to someone. Love how short she is it's really cute, I remind her everyday about how gorgeous she is. But she is always stressed out about her weight, always try explaining to her that those bone thin women aren't really all that sexy. I've turned down a bunch of woman over the years because they just weren't juicy enough for me.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Outing myself as a chonky monkey!

I had a chonky monkey phase back in late 2017 that I actually liked (I like curvy girls) but then ballooned heavily... like that pic of the hot chick’s butt and then the one of the obese person on a motorised scooter ghostinthedarknes posted in the Drop a Selfie thread- so friggin accurate. Luckily, men are far less discriminate than women so I do just fine. Probably helps that my type is the opposite of the type that wouldn’t be into me (muscles and abs make me wanna heave, dadbods are where it’s at 🤤). Also thick thighs save lives? Well mine literally do, occupationally.

Phase I liked ^^ Phase I am and don’t like vv

I have proof some dudes like big butts and cannot lie.

😆

Note: I couldn’t resist posting that pic with my face in it because the expression is priceless, both will auto delete in a week.

Last edited:

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
Okay, to answer the question.
It's okay to have some weight, nothing wrong with that.
I think the major turnoff in overweight is that in many cases, if diseases are not involved, is that it shows lack of self-control and disclipline. It can be like drug use.
Also, people are attracted naturally to healthy stuff. It's not 100% single point where it's healthy, it's personal and you know when you see it.
It's great if your partner doesn't die prematurely because of she couldn't handle her eating. Healthy women give birth to healthy children.
However being confident in yourself can be extremely attractive, so if you can work on it alone, it can be good.
I would find confident woman who's little chubby much more attractive than skinny woman who hates her own body.
I like skinny women because they're easier to throw around and my dick isn't enormous but i have seen some chunky women who i'd bang, TBH.
I would be extremely irritated too if i couldn't beat my woman regularly.

BILLY-BLUNT

Bluelighter
.... Fat thumbs 😆 every guy I know doesn't like women that are too thin. I think it's women that push this skinny agenda not guys. I like a bit of flesh on ladies it definitely makes them look better and hotter imo

BBx

BILLY-BLUNT

Bluelighter
I have a very close friend and she is really stunning, like model gorgeous but she is obsessed with keeping her weight down and I have to say the thinner she gets the more it detracts from her beauty.

BBx

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
All about the attitude.
If ya catch my head ya got my body. FWIW
And I like to move things about "toss around" when I get into it. ;)

alarminglynefarious

Bluelighter
@Audiobook here's how i see it - i am on the thin end for a guy my height 140 / 5'8" but i love me a real woman, i don't really say i prefer a skinny girl or a bbw girl, if you manage to make me fall i fall. i've been with girls on diets of vinegar and quinoa in teacup proportions - for a day worth of mealprep and it sucked cuz i am not happy in a relationship if you expect me to reenergize between making love and all you ever have is fucking vinegar and quinoa. i have never had a better or worse relationship with a woman based on her weight. i have never made better or worse love with a woman based on her weight.

if you make me feel all silly and boyish and i'm happy around you and we vibe - your weight is just whatever. One of the best relationships i've been in was my first relationship to what i then considered a big girl. She would agree. It was wonderful. I am glad to have known her and loving her made me a better person. this may illicit responses of disagreement with what i experienced and that's just silly but i can tell you i've been in love twice - exactly twice over all the women i have ever seen dated slept with. One was the heaviest woman i have ever dated, the other was the skinniest. They were each at some point had sole dominion over my black black heart.

EDIT: and you don't know me so i hesitate to say something that would make you uncomfortable but if you are wondering - you ain't even fat. fuck whoever made you believe that. fine specimen of woman right there.

iLoveYouWithaKnife

Bluelighter
I honestly wish I had the ability to actually starve myself
Starving yourself isn’t the proper way to go about losing weight. It’s common knowledge that although it might be a sure fire way to drop a few pounds, and fast, in the long term, this actually backfires.

Although weight might have *some* bearing on physical appearance, attitude plays a bigger role in attractiveness.
I have been gawked at and have heard people openly talk about my weight (behind my back-in front of my face- sort of thing) Usually from people who are heavier than me. And it’s kind of despicable, for lack of better word.
From my experience, it’s rather common for people who are unhappy with THEIR own weight criticize other people for theirs. And that’s the most unattractive of all.

Rebelgal54

Bluelighter
I had always been thin and had a good looking body. I even worked as a waitress for a time at a gentleman’s club and made a lot of money off men admiring my looks. So when I started methadone maintenance and gained 70 lbs in 9 months, I was devastated. I was so uncomfortable in my own skin that I lost all confidence and didn’t want to even think about dating anymore, convinced that men wouldn’t be interested just because of my weight.

I met the man who is now my husband not long after. He told me repeatedly that he thought I looked great the way I was. For awhile my insecurities kept me from being able to relax or enjoy myself, because I would always be worried about trying to hide my stomach in an outfit, or wanting to keep the lights off during sex. But he’d just roll his eyes and kiss every roll, stretch mark, and love handle I had. Now as I start the second half of my 30’s I feel sexier than ever but I‘ve learned to not equate my self worth with my looks.

Note: One thing to mention (and a sort of pet peeve of mine) is some men say they like “curvy women” but actually mean only women who look like they just walked off the set of a hip hop video—tiny waistlines and huge asses and tits.

Kara Kava

Bluelighter
I guess this is reversed but as a woman who exercises and eats healthy I'm not attracted to bigger men.
I don't find really skinny women attractive but I don't find cellulite attractive either . I find healthy attractive and that could be a size 6 or a size 12

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
I find cellulite quite sexy myself. I don't like perfection - especially when it's paid for. AFAIC, you can't beat a bit of wobble..

I can't be doing with these women with trouty lips and fake tits. To me, they are no more attractive than a dummy in a shop window.

Last edited: