Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plungers?

KrisChris

Bluelighter
Hi,

Just wanted to know the correct term for what a "Plunger" is called (The needle looking thing people use when measuring correct dosages of Liquids (GHB) etc)

Thanks

A needle-less measuring syringe?

ora246e.jpg

uh no its not called a plunger... i went in to ask for a "plunger" and they looked at me like i was some drug addict... it has a real name

BT is correct, you can buy them from a hardware store or a pharmacy. Obviously the product from the hardware store is not intended to be used for IV, IM or Intra-anything.

It's called a Barrel. You can get as many 3ml and 5ml barrels as you want for free from needle exchanges. Walk in and walk out.

Or if needle exchanges aren't your thing just ask for a 3ml syringe without a fit from the pharmacy. If you give a shit what other people think about you, tell the lady behind the counter you need it to refill inkjet cartridges or some shit. Alternatively you can swipe em by the handfull easy enough in any hospital, but that's illegal and immoral beh.

^^^ Spot on :)

I get BD 3ml barrels at my local needle exchange, but they have 5ml ones there too.

Don't be embarassed going into a needle exchange, unless you go to the large city ones, they're quite nice and rarely people in there.

Go to a chemist and tell them you want something to measure a 0.5-1ml doses, they'll give you a plunger. Even just browse around and you'll find them, they're not hidden and are on the shelf.

Or you could go to a needle exchange and get a box of em for free =D

Syringe or barrel is the terminology I'm familiar with. Most NSPs (Needle and Syringe Programs) will stock 3, 5, 10 and 20ml barrels. They shouldn't have any problem giving them to you. I've given quite a few out to G users wanting them to measure doses accurately. When I used to do outreach / education at dance parties, we'd take boxes of them to give out to the G users.

Here's a list of NSPs in Melboure. Some of these outreach services will home deliver at no cost.

Last edited:
i know a person that comes and meets you and gives you everything.. plungers,swabs,pins the lot...

[Edit: Post edited to conform with Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
plunger/barrell/syringe/pin/pen/weapon/stick/needle/ the lost goes on, just explain it if they don't know what a plunger or barrell is, it's not hard.