• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

plugging....

PopTSom said:
I believe you. But I don't understand. Do you agree that nasal takes last place?

I don't think it's as simple as that. I was just pointing out that she wasn't contradicting herself. There are many other factors to take into account that play a huge role. For one, I believe the rectal environment is slightly alkaline while the vagina is slightly acidic. I think different drugs are likely to be most effective using different routes.

with morphine you almost HAVE to plug it because it's oral BA is so terrible... and plugging M is ridiculously euphoric and you get an amazing rush... i've plugged 50-60mg of M and it feels like banging around 25-30mg of oxycodone

Ok, I still don't get the "princess getting a manicure" position thing...

Its been like 10 minutes...

I have a quick question for those who plug that doesn't really require its own thread

Do guys really lay down on your bed, plug, and keep laying there for 30 min?

Or are you able to walk around immediately after, maybe just sitting on the toilet and plugging, like a suppository?

Desdenova said:
I have a quick question for those who plug that doesn't really require its own thread

Do guys really lay down on your bed, plug, and keep laying there for 30 min?

Or are you able to walk around immediately after, maybe just sitting on the toilet and plugging, like a suppository?

Far from 30 minutes, maybe five on your stomach. If you stand right up immediately nothing will noticeably come out, (attempting to hold it in doesn't make a difference but it definitely can be squeezed out) but if you sit on a cloth you will get a very small wet spot. I'd say five minutes with a water solution laying on your stomach / standing on your head whichever, will allow time for it all to absorb / mix in so that there is no leakage.

"Plugging morphine.": The bio is exactly the same. It can be increased by pH adjustment but then you can aslo adjust it to an almost 90% bio as well for insufflation so why bother?

I used to think that there was a slight subjective advantage, and from listening to people in this thread it might be so but in terms of real effect, it does not seem worthwhile (note that is only for morphine, other substances depend).

Synesthesia said:
hydromorphone is probably one of the best pharms to plug.

yea i'd have to agree. actually it's the only opiate i have experience with but it was a lot better of an effect to plug hydromorphone than take orally, just not as convenient :(

hmm.. so plugging tabs would make them more effective ?

What do you mean by tabs? Ecstasy or LSD? With rolls, it would make them somewhat more effective, and the onset would be quicker, but I'm not so sure if plugging acid would help. It'd be difficult unless it was diluted significantly, and I don't think the BA would be much higher than if taken sublingually. I guess I'd just like some clarification of "tabs" since I've heard the term used to describe a couple of different drugs.

"tabs"=hydrocodone.
what he said.. may try tonight.. 30mg i think.. my tolerance is low though

ah i was wrong.. they are 10mg each..

motar n pestled 5 of em.
soak n stir in cold water
plugging in a few minutes...

ahhh... wow.. worked nicely... wasnt as bad as i thought.. bout 10ml of water... awkward of course as was my first time.. but its been bout 10 minutes and im feelin niiiiice :)

(oh and i know this thread is old but i see so many people saying "use search" so i did)

:)

thanks bluelight and members

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report, bobadoofunk! I'm still curious to hear from any ladies who've vaginally plugged opiates before. Anyone? I have ms contin and hydrocodone 10/325s prescribed, with an "extra" 30 ms contin 15mg pills per month to get high on. I crush up between 4 and 6 pills and plug them for awesome highness. I'm curious to know whether vaginal plugging might be superior?

in my exp (heroin) it was the second most effective behind IV,though i have never done IM.use a needleless sryinge and some lube/oil/.make sure it penatrates deep enough cus it can flow back out,and never do it standing up.i never did it again though,id rather iv...and to think about sharing.....

in my exp (heroin) it was the second most effective behind IV,though i have never done IM.use a needleless sryinge and some lube/oil/.make sure it penatrates deep enough cus it can flow back out,and never do it standing up.i never did it again though,id rather iv...and to think about sharing.....

How much did you use though, compared to IV? This would be helpful in terms of HR 'aye?
Hari Om
edtree

i put the same amount actually,but i used 5cc rather than 1 and shat as much as i could first,though i know there's lots more shit due to the heroin making me constipated.so this could be annother factor in how hard it hits.

swim is female. She enjoys plugging VERY much! She has plugged anally and vaginally and both work wonders! The only difference between the 2 is the difficulty of the process. In anal plugging you lay there after plugging the drug and it's absorbed fairly quickly, but vaginal plugging take extra time and the liquid runs out fairly easily. Swim thinks vaginal plugging is more effective in intensity and duration but anal plugging is very effective in these areas as well and a lot easier to do with less effort. Swim plugs (both ways) with heroin and it seems to her to hit and have a small rush compatible to IV administration, although of course IV is far better in terms of intensity and rush. But plugging has a much longer duration. So in short, SWIM says it is VERY MUCH POSSIBLE to plug vaginally and it is also very fun and effective :) hope this helps!