• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Plugging Suboxone?

use should add naloxzone percentages, I want rhe way that gives me more bumorphine and the least amount of naloxzone, one way can be 90 percent for bu with 75 % nzone, I would take 60%bu with 5% n_zone, this is tø jason on page one of this forum.

Last edited:
do you need to disolve the sub and use a oral syringe or can i just put the pill up there?

well...this time i disolved 4mgs. i drew it up with a oral syringe and shoved it right up in me and injected it.its been about an hour and i dont feel any effects. i havent done any sub or dope in about 3 days.usually i can sniff about 2mg and im nodding.but this...i felt nothing.subs are weird though.sometimes u get wasted and sometimes u just feel nice. liek when i was in jail we would get our hands on a 2mg pill and split it3 ways and all be high as fuck.other times i sniff 4mg myself and dont feel it.so who knows.

How much dope do you take daily? Rectal administration has the same BA pretty muc as sniffing, the onset is just more similar to IV IME, which is why using the pill like a suppository sort of defeats the purpose.

Not to contradict Znegative, but It sounds like something went wrong in the prep process. I prefer rectal admin to nasal because of:
1) the bupe rush
2) the longer duration
3) I get pleasurable euphoria by administering microgram doses at a time, and titrating up quickly is easy because of the rapid onset.

I'm a very infrequent user though and more often than not use Subutex rather than Suboxone.

i dont have a habbit. i havent gotten high in over a week.and when i plugged it i just didnt feel it.i dont know what i did wrong.any comments?

lets put it this way.does any1 know a thread or a link with info just on plugging?this is so crazy i cant believe im asking this lol

I just plugged a mg of bupe an hour ago, and I'm feeling pretty dandy (compared to how I was feeling prior).

Whenever I plug, I always remain laying on my side for about two-three minutes. I've noticed if I stand up too quickly, I seem to lose some of the absorption, possibly due to leakage (ain't that sweet). It's also always good to make sure that your pipes are relatively cleaned out. If your filled with fecal matter, the drug can be absorbed into that, which would be a true case of bullshit.

Yes it can be done, do a search there's plenty of information.

put it this way, if ur rectum and stool can hold germs viruses and bio hazard shit, then ur doing no harm by squirting liquid up ur butt thats mixed with drugs, its ur body that will be harmed once ur mucoous membranes absorb the drug, ur butthole is fine! i only really plug adderall, and when i do it sometimes i just squat and shoot it up there and continue to walk around and continue my day, i have no leakage problems. just make sure u dont plug drugs after u already took a big shit as u may have feces caught up there still, or if ur constipated, that can be the reason why u didn tget high from the bupe

you have to balance on this. it used the plug for years with c*deine to minimize caffeine overload until it went dcm and other methods. it never had any serious issues other than years of constipation and it became very used to blowouts and blood in the water, but that had nothing to do with the plug, it was the constip. the blowouts and blood in the water continued to this day but it has a problem with natural fibre and ibs. most opiate users will have their shit way up the pipe and in cannon balls or footballs anyways.

suboxone has killed it's teeth after methadone and now its got about 30 cavities in 2 1/2 years (no shit) - if a way to make this work for 24 hours can be found, its teeth might still be there later.

If I'm on a 12mg a day dose specifically 4mg three times a day how much should I plug? Also does it matter when my last dose was?

just quit trying to get high on this shit, it has some anti-anx & mood-elev properties @ small doses
other than that its a partial agonist for a reason...it doesnt get you "high"

I agree, you should try not to get high on Suboxone. I believe it would be counterproductive.

I have heard both ways on intravenous use of subs and most say not to do it. I've just started it to fight w/ds and I am wondering if I can use less subs if shooting it is a more potent way of use, anyone know anything? I wouldn't mind catching a high off it either of course.

For me there was not much difference than other ROA's... no rush or anything (unless i mixed w/ clonazolam--yes clonazolam not clonazepam)THEN my normal dose (4mg) or even half of that felt like a dream; almost like a near full mu-opioid agonist. plus the benzo was greatly potentiated as well (but still no rush, slow come up for IV ROA)

I will say this about IV'ing, it will wear off SOO quick. i guarantee you'll end up using more. I would be getting chills & yawns (my usual signs for my redose) a friggin hour or two after slamming 4mg, my normal dose, or even 8mg. Just my experience though. I'd stay away from it. snort or plug. 4mg (my usual dose) holds me off w/ chills & yawns for about 20 hours