• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Plugging Suboxone?

Getting back onto topic, I found that plugging Suboxone increased the side-effect profile a hell of a lot. Within 20 minutes of plugging it I was vomiting but it was NOT precipitated withdrawal as I'd been clean for 7 days before doing it. I found sublingual to provide the most opioid-like effects though it was far far too stimulating for my tastes. I didn't like it at all - but I'd not recommend intrarectal. Very unpleasant for me.

I've always been tempted to shoot suboxone (after a careful filtration process of course!) but from what I've read the high isn't worth it and there are so many horror stories out there I just can't see it being a good idea. Maybe a bit of a needle fixation, I don't know.

Oh and just in case it interests anyone, suboxone tabs are white here in the UK and are lime flavour instead of orange :)

i'm glad you didn't IV your bupe! I did for several months, purely out of my needle fetish, and it did absolutely nothing different but kick in quicker. I felt no rush whatsoever. And despite high BA... i'd start needing another dose around 1-4hr after slamming my regular 4mg (or even a double 8mg) dose. Whereas w/ snorting (or plugging, sometimes i run out early & have to get a few strips from friends) my full 4mg dose would hold me over for 20 hours or so before getting the yawns, chills, & runny eyes.

The only time i still slam bupe once in a while is if i get it in combination with clonazolam or flubromazolam mixed w/ PG. THEN- still no rush, but, i get an opioidergic feeling for an hour or so (but then still start craving more bupe in a few hours lol) and the benzo increased as well. But, i advise against this--with a needle fetish myself, it took getting pulled over and an OVI (err, DUI but w/ drugs) to just friggin finally give up the needle fixation for good. hopefully 8)

Ive been taking half a 8mg strip for several weeks. So if i were to plug my normal dose of 4mg would it b better and how do u plug a strip?

Ive been taking half a 8mg strip for several weeks. So if i were to plug my normal dose of 4mg would it b better and how do u plug a strip?

subjective and
soak in warm water and draw up the solution into an oral syringe, lube, insert (about two inches), bang

I see everyone saying that plugging doesn't last as long. Does that mean in theory that if you stopped taking it that WDs wouldn't last as long?

I've tried plugging bupe hundreds of times. Only maybe twice did it ever work.

No clue why it didn't work the other 100's of times (and yes I was clear before I plugged).

Hell, the only way you're getting anything even remotely "fun" out of buprenorphine is by keeping your doses incredibly low and incredibly spaced apart. No matter your ROA.

I've tried plugging bupe hundreds of times. Only maybe twice did it ever work.

No clue why it didn't work the other 100's of times (and yes I was clear before I plugged).

Hell, the only way you're getting anything even remotely "fun" out of buprenorphine is by keeping your doses incredibly low and incredibly spaced apart. No matter your ROA.
been doing that went from 16 to 8 to 4 now.