• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging (rectal shot) after ostomy with no colon?

Limesmoke

Bluelighter
I had my colon removed and have an ileostomy currently. I still have my rectum, anal stump and apparently enough of my colon to have anal sex.... so.....

Would plugging anything for me being as I have no colon be safe? Would it work? Please do not advise me on other ROAS, as I just need to know , if this was the only way you could do it, would/could you?

And also, please don't tell me I need to quit, either. Please just give input on whether rectal administration is possible and safe with only a rectal stump / ileostomy?

Just so Im clear, have you had your entire large bowel removed from ileum to sigmoid and you have a stoma/colostomy bag or have you got an anastomosis (joined back together)?

How long ago was this?

What did you have it removed for- chrones? Cancer?

Your rectum is the part of the colon that reabsorbs the most water and the last of any nutrients from your food before its disposed of usually and would function as normal if it were reattached surgically to the rest of your bowel but I am not sure if its effective as normal if you have a stoma.

It might be still just as effective as an absorbing mechanism but I honestly dont know what happens if the usual method of communication to the brain is cut.

This is something that you should be asking a doctor or medical professional. You will not get into legal trouble by doing this, and your doctor should know which drugs you use, and how you use them.

Just so Im clear, have you had your entire large bowel removed from ileum to sigmoid and you have a stoma/colostomy bag or have you got an anastomosis (joined back together)?

How long ago was this?

What did you have it removed for- chrones? Cancer?

Your rectum is the part of the colon that reabsorbs the most water and the last of any nutrients from your food before its disposed of usually and would function as normal if it were reattached surgically to the rest of your bowel but I am not sure if its effective as normal if you have a stoma.

It might be still just as effective as an absorbing mechanism but I honestly dont know what happens if the usual method of communication to the brain is cut.

Yes. Entire large colon/bowel was removed Mar 29 2017. So 3 months ago about. I do have a stoma and an ostomy bag (not colostomy, as that is where the colon is the stoma; my small intestine is my stoma), my ileus is routed through my abdominal wall - a standard Brooke ileostomy.

It was an major bowel obstruction, no cancer or anything like that.

I normally IV the brown but I'm desperately running out of veins... I don't know if I'd be able to get well by plugging, or if would do any damage. I do probably want to get it reattached, (not sure) but I'm supposed to wait 6 months to a year to get that reevaluated.

I don't want to do any damage, and I might not need to do this regularly, but it would be a nice option to be able to give my veins a break from time to time. Snorting it is something I've considered as well but I cant smoke it because besides my tolerance being extremely high (.2 minimum per shot 3-4 x/day) it makes me NAUSEATED as fuck, bc the taste. So, I might get sick from the drip if I snorted it.

So really. If anyone who knows anything about this , I can use all the info I could get. No one has ever asked this before, or that I was able to find anyways. I appreciate all the info veryou much.

And don't tell me I need to get clean - Christ. I fucking know. :/ But until then, I am seriously considering this. I'd just hate to waste dope or wreck my stump...

This is something that you should be asking a doctor or medical professional. You will not get into legal trouble by doing this, and your doctor should know which drugs you use, and how you use them.

This is an absolute last resort for me. I'd be so embarrassed to ask a doctor face to face. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me.

Last edited:
dear lord man, can you not just smoke/snort your gear? why do you have to plug it?

Look the last thing ppl want to hear is quit. So forget that. I dont think plugging will hurt your stump per se but will it give the best high?

Mate I dunno since its not fully reattached. I really dont. It might. The best way to find out is compare snorting to plugging yourself.

Dont hit veins below your heartline ok.

I would suggest snorting but I do meth not h.

^ as an avid smoker of heroin i can attest to its benefits, and my colon is in perfect working order!
not sure what kind of gear your getting in Portland as i'm from the UK but i daresay its far purer that the stuff i'm huffing and i'm content.
but then again, ymmv. but considering the severity of the procedure you've undergone i would avoid putting heroin up in there; just saying.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Mm. I would be fine if it didn't really even get me high. I'm doing small shots just to stay well. IV so far has been the only route that has worked for me. Like I said before I've never tried snorting at fear of nausea. But... the doc did say I could have anal sex so..... wouldn't that be rougher as far as DAMAGE? Idk.

I think I'm more worried about wasting dope more than anything. And idk. The stuff here is still brown tar and I'm sure it's not of the highest quality but it seems to be mostly consistent average strength here.

So.. would u plug the same amount u usually bang ? Still not sure if I'm going to try this... but like I said giving my veins a break is really what I need right now. How do I stay well and not puke from the taste of it?

if you've got your mind set on it... ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
and i would use a bit more than what i use to IV - oh, and not sure how much your colon would be able to absorb in comparison to a standard butt..

Basically its all endothelial lining anyway and considering what else your rectum has to put up with it really is the least delicate of the choices.

Youll need decent veins for when you get your gizzards rejoined. Theres no point putting up with a bag when you still got your anus.

Its quite a successful procedure like fixing a garden hose tbh. You can lose prety much all your colon and just reattach it just as long as you have your anus but it helps if you have your ileocaecal valve a bit.

You could try promethazine for nausea or get maxalon.

Might want to keep the bag as I've had issues with bowel obstructions all my life. Not sure yet. I will post results here of it try it, so what's the consensus?

Go or no go? Would oxy be better as it isn't as acidic? What about ABG mscontins that gel if prepared as an IV?

Despite the risk, I'm highly considering it because it is seems to be my only option for the short-term. I would only do this now not then to give arm veins a break.

Look the last thing ppl want to hear is quit. So forget that. I dont think plugging will hurt your stump per se but will it give the best high?

Mate I dunno since its not fully reattached. I really dont. It might. The best way to find out is compare snorting to plugging yourself.

Dont hit veins below your heartline ok.

I would suggest snorting but I do meth not h.

I tend to agree. I think this is pretty uncharted waters for most of us. If you end up trying it OP, please let us know the results.

A quick bump to see if anyone else has any info or input on this before I try it. Thinking of trying Mscontins this way to see if it helps dope sickness. I don't like the rush IV anyways so I guess I don't have much to lose to try it once.

Nothing else anyone can think to offer as far as advice?

A quick bump to see if anyone else has any info or input on this before I try it. Thinking of trying Mscontins this way to see if it helps dope sickness. I don't like the rush IV anyways so I guess I don't have much to lose to try it once.

Nothing else anyone can think to offer as far as advice?

Did you ever try it? I have a colostomy so a little different but my rectum is cut off from my intestines fully so my anus is hypotecially a dead end. So I'm sorry if tmi but I'm wondering with you cus depending I'll try cus lord knows I have no veins left whatsoever and I cannot and never have been able to smoke. Makes me barf halfway thru and just. Isn't an option. And this isn't dope I could snort. So only option really. Just wondering how it was for u if u tried?

If you have an intact rectum, I'm fairly certain it will work fine. As far as safety, you would need to consult your doctor to be sure. You don't need to say 'doc, is it okay to shoot solutions of opioids into my rectum?'. You can ask 'doc, is it safe for me to use suppositories?'

U might be able to get an opioid script with your condition..
.then u can do oral.

Also u could get on methadone which well actually keep u higher all day than low quality h

Absorption would be dependent on condition, not recommended if the area is inflamed/ulcerated.

Don't shoot the morphine pills. Those pills will jell inside. People have had heart attacks from doing that. Fent patches may work better for you, if your doctor will prescribe,