• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc plugging question

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Just wondering if this oral syringe would be sufficient for plugging meth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191204-013119.png
    Screenshot_20191204-013119.png
    336.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Perfect. I use one just like it. Put only maybe 2 ml in it. Bit of lube on the end eases the way also.

How is the rush is it better than smoking it?
.how long does it take to kick in ??
How long does it last??
You never told us what you will plug?

I have 2 Dutch MDMA pills here, I haven't taken MDMA for 14 years and I'm not sure I could tolerate it because I have the most severe allergies but if I did I would be much more confident about the plugging route which would probably eliminates my intolerance reactions.

I'm quite apprehensive and unsure about this though because I do have severe anxiety and whenever approaching anything new or less straightforward I do tend to worry and and feel uncertainty.

Good luck with your own effort, whichever drug it actually is.

You never told us what you will plug?

I have 2 Dutch MDMA pills here, I haven't taken MDMA for 14 years and I'm not sure I could tolerate it because I have the most severe allergies but if I did I would be much more confident about the plugging route which would probably eliminates my intolerance reactions.

I'm quite apprehensive and unsure about this though because I do have severe anxiety and whenever approaching anything new or less straightforward I do tend to worry and and feel uncertainty.

Good luck with your own effort, whichever drug it actually is.

I edited the post I meant to say plugging meth

Lol no joke when I first heard of plugging I thought only gay people did that
I think it's more like homophobics have a very strong aversion to plugging on principle call them pluggaphobics.

Essentially it is there deep personal insecurity whereby they can't even handle you suggesting as a joke that they plug and substance and they have to declare outright for everybody to hear that they would not do that because.....

I think it's more like homophobics have a very strong aversion to plugging on principle call them pluggaphobics.

Essentially it is there deep personal insecurity whereby they can't even handle you suggesting as a joke that they plug and substance and they have to declare outright for everybody to hear that they would not do that because.....

Now I'll plug no problem if it gets me high I'm down lol

Now I'll plug no problem if it gets me high I'm down lol
Yeah me too. I did plug MDMA pills several decades ago myself I did use the syringe 1 time but I probably used too much water and didn't do it right and I ended up severely constipated for 5-days.

I also plugged whole and half pills with relatively good results although I'm not sure there was complete absorption.

But at the time I particularly liked the controversy of it and really mentioning it to get a reaction and it was so easy to torrents those homophobic and press those buttons I could never help myself like that that if I felt there was a button to press for an unjustified and over the top reaction due to an individual's deep down insecurity I would always feel it was my duty to press that button and at least try to stir up an effect the situation so that healing and development on that level could be closer one day hopefully.

So I have always been the strongest proponent of speaking openly but naturally and appropriately about things which I feel should not be taboo or objected to or prejudiced against. I think we live in such a ridiculous world where people do not speak their minds and the truth for so many different reasons and it's just bloody Madness I mean we're supposed to be developing as a race and evolving and becoming more spiritual and raising our Vibrations and I would say that we are far more secretive and dishonest about ourselves and feelings these days in general than we ever have been.

And that is no way to improve the world and get closer to each other and be more interconnected so my personality has always naturally been striking out against this why leading by example exposing myself and trying to encourage others to drop barriers.

Sorry bro got off track coming up on cannabis edibles and I just dropped a tab of 1cp LSD to lift my mood a little I've been taking it a fair bit recently so it won't hit me very much but in combination with the cannabis and some Potent vaporizer to follow now now there should still be some effect, despite 175 ug spread out over yesterday in small doses.

Lol no joke when I first heard of plugging I thought only gay people did that
Lol, I just realised that gay people probably plug each other haha that would be the difference! 😃

By the way I'm not one bit prejudiced or objective or homophobic towards homosexuals of either sex I keep my mind completely open as much as I can on maybe I have some feelings and and beliefs deep down which I try to keep at Bay as to why homosexuality exists and what ultimately drives it, but I keep my mond open.

I have a very strong opinion about ready rolled cigarettes and the absolute insanity of them existing let alone people actually smoking them I became severely allergic to tobacco smoke in 2005 when my lyme disease developed and ready rolled cigarettes are 1000 times worse than rolling tobacco they are absolute stupid poison and nothing else made for people who truly like marbles to smoke them.

I mean I've had loads of friends who have smoked cigarettes I just really strongly object to the Principal and I suppose I am quite judgemental and opinionated about it.

I personally have never even had one puff on a cigarette and I never even smoked a roll up I used to smoke tobacco with cannabis purely for that purpose but never for the sake of tobacco and it's saying not because I'm getting some sort of medal it's just pure principle and I had no reason or wish to ever break that.

Despite the fact that I took well over 3000 ecstasy pills in 9-years and loads of other psychedelics and completely trashed my brain to pieces lol!