• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycodone VS. Eating

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Okay, so I have recently been on a vacation from my Suboxone via Poppy Tea and Oxycodone. I had gotten 10 percocets with the intention of just eating them all on my day off and not having any poppy tea, but ate 5 1/2 tonight after having somewher around 16-18 tablespoons of Pods tossed and washed this morning then had those percocets tonight with some tea made from about 5-6 tablespoons of the pods(and 4mg of klonopin,6mg total today though). But to my question, my last day of taking pods for a while is going to be Tueseday, with the 4 1/2 Percocets I have left, then nothing on Thursdsay until I start to go into w/d's and take my subs agian..but to my question, does plugging Oxycodone(it's not plain oxy it has tyenlol in it) increase the duration of the oxy, or should I just eat them? Mostly want to increase the duration of the Oxy since I was just gonna take all 10 I got Tuesday with no Pods, but that's not gonna happen...Sooo, even though I'm sure the tylenol is not good for your rectum, will it increase the duration of the oxy(and does it increase the bioavaiabilty also??) Thank you

Oral administration makes for the longest duration. Plugged oxycodone lasts slightly less then oral but has a faster peak.