• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Plugging oxycodone- is it worth it

OxyGrip87

Greenlighter
I have read a ton of threads out there on this topic but cant seem to find what im really looking for. I have a tolerence of taking approx 80-100mg of oxycodone (roxicodone ir, no binders) a day. I usually dose 40 to 50mg orally in the morning about an hour after i take my 10mg adderall XR. Then 3 to 4 hours later, dose another 40 to 50mg orally, then about 4 to 5 hours after that (now around 6 to 7pm) i dose anywhere from 2 to 4 mg of xanax and 1 or 2 benadryl spread out ver a 2 to 3 hour period, get a good night sleep and repeat. Have been doing this for about the past year, slowly raising my tolerence. Now you know a little of my back story ill get right to the point. Its saturday, i cannot get anymore oxy until monday. I have 25mg left and do NOT want to w/d but also want to get the most out of it. I have 2 1/2 pink 10mg oxy IR's left. With my tolerence being where its at, would plugging 20mg be dangerous? *update while writing this* i ended up plugging the 20mg and it feels like i took a normal dose of 40-50mg. I am amazed. Saving the half pill for tomorrow. I think. Or should i eat it now? Anyway, whats the equivilancy of plugging vs oral based off of mg to mg? Should 20mg plugged feel like 40mg oral? At my tolerence level, how much plugged would be too much? Thinking of doing this more often, but would like some opinions. Thank you, and this is my first post besides my "welcome new member" post

Plugging oxycodone is not any more bioavailible than oral oxy, if anything it's maybe 5-10% less effective. But as you no doubt noticed, plugging results in the drug being absorbed much more rapidly & producing a stronger peak effect. I always used to plug oxy for this reason.

Realistically though, if you want your supply to last the longest, you have to abandon recreational use for a bit, and basically take an oral dose just as withdrawals start to kick in.