• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging oxy and methadone???

Informant

Bluelighter
Is plugging methadone and oxy a good ROA better than eating them? I heard that plugging is supposed to actually be really good actually better than snorting. Just new to plugging any tips on the best way to get the most out of methadone and oxy I am at the point where I can take over 100mgs of oxy and not feel a thing if I go a week or 2 and take no oxy I can get a great buzz when I take like 90mgs of oxy or more but I am really interested in plugging from everything I am hearing and reading about it. I get roxy so you know what I mean also I know you can get a great buzz from methadone if taken right I mean when I first started meth I felt like a champ but now only sometimes. Also going to go to doc soon I was thinking of switching to other mess maybe MS Contin or something what would be my best opioids I can get that would give me a good buzz when taken and not go overboard with. I want an opioid that will be good when taken just orally really I don't want to get back on banging my meds and running out early all the time. what opioids would be my best bet? Sorry I know this is like 2 threads in one maybe I will put this on a second thread but any help is good. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Oxy is certainly a better choice than morphine if you're taking it orally, and I assume methadone has good bioavailability when taken orally also but I haven't looked up its profile. I found oral oxy to be more beneficial than the few times I tried it via plugging but ymmv.