• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Opiates

^Codiene has another active metabolite.

But in any case, I'm sure studies confirm higher morphine plasma levels via IM, same as Tramadol IV.(Maybe I'll post the tram source later)

I think plugging codeine would be a bad idea, in any case.

Even if you somehow got pure codeine, there just isn't an advantage I could think of, except possibly extended duration(though that would come w/ delayed onset, which seems to be what few want...)

Morphine is great rectally, I sometimes get a nod within 15minutes, it's definitely a stronger high compared to oral.
Oxycodone kicks in instantly and you get a slight rush but its not worth the hassle of putting finger up bum to check for poo if you havn't had a shit.

Also does heroin number 3 I think it is in the uk, brown powder, does this work plugged im sure it does but wondering iof theres any sources say otherwise and am I doing it right I put 2 points to 1ml of water Cook it till its dissolved with citric then plug.
Also does it make it less potent if I were to plug a ml of water after as with pills best to have fair amount of water 20-35ml to absorb round the inside of the cheeks blood vessels

Hey guys I know this isnt in the right place bc it won't let me start a thread but it usually takes about 60 mg of hydrocodone to get feeling nice but I only have 30 mg right now. Any suggestions?

Morphine is great rectally, I sometimes get a nod within 15minutes, it's definitely a stronger high compared to oral.
Oxycodone kicks in instantly and you get a slight rush but its not worth the hassle of putting finger up bum to check for poo if you havn't had a shit.

Also does heroin number 3 I think it is in the uk, brown powder, does this work plugged im sure it does but wondering iof theres any sources say otherwise and am I doing it right I put 2 points to 1ml of water Cook it till its dissolved with citric then plug.
Also does it make it less potent if I were to plug a ml of water after as with pills best to have fair amount of water 20-35ml to absorb round the inside of the cheeks blood vessels

No they have studies. Oxycodone rectal TMax is 2.5-3h(Range 2-4h, I think).

It's BA is the same, however it has a longer duration due to delayed onset.

Rectal is basically a more effective version than sublingual(in most cases, if it is done properly), due to larger surface area.

I am going to have to post sources, by now I figured people(at least some) would trust me, however I do not care what ROA people use, but simply cannot stand for misinformation.

Comparing it to IM/IV is silly, Diamorphine has a faster onset intranasally.

Take alprazolam; mean Tmax 90min PO, 2.5h or so sublingual.

I am in terrible pain, will try and post sources later on

- Lorne

the only issue with plugging opiates is that they make you constipated. and if you're very constipated the fecal matter can absorb some/most/all of your drugs which is a real bummer

excuse the pun