• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Norco

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I have never plugged anything in my life. I’ve had to give myself enemas for colonoscopies (I have Crohn’s Disease) but even then I feel like I end up messing it up and most of the water doesn’t actually go in my rectum (some does, some/most spills out).

Can someone please explain in a way that a complete idiot who has never attempted to plug anything would do it? I need step-by-step details so I don’t make mistakes. I don’t want to waste meds by not doing correctly.

Thank you!

Pretty straightforward stuff,

You'll need:

- Oral syringe (1ml is usually enough).
- Drug of choice (if pill, crush to fine powder).
- Water.
- Container to dissolve the drug into water in.
- One butthole.

Crush your pill, put powder into container, draw water into your oral syringe, squirt it into container, mix until it dissolves, suck it back up into syringe, insert syringe into your butthole (doesn't need to go that deep), squirt, remove syringe, lay down until you feel it. You may panic and think you're going to shart, but don't worry you won't and the feeling will pass soon enough.

Questions?

I have a question @Bella Figura
From one Bella to another.
I’m hoping I word this correctly.
Would the bioavailability of an Oxy increase if I plugged it vs swallowing it whole as I always do?

I have a question @Bella Figura
From one Bella to another.
I’m hoping I word this correctly.
Would the bioavailability of an Oxy increase if I plugged it vs swallowing it whole as I always do?
Never plugged oxy myself and I thought the oral BA was already pretty high, here's a study: https://journals.lww.com/anesthesia...ics_and_Pharmacodynamics_of_Oxycodone.16.aspx
"Although the mean absolute bioavailability of rectal oxycodone (61.6 % ) appears to be lower than that previously reported for oral oxycodone (86.5 % ) in adult cancer patients [4], this difference is not statistically significant due to the very large interpatient variability."

Pretty straightforward stuff,

You'll need:

- Oral syringe (1ml is usually enough).
- Drug of choice (if pill, crush to fine powder).
- Water.
- Container to dissolve the drug into water in.
- One butthole.

Crush your pill, put powder into container, draw water into your oral syringe, squirt it into container, mix until it dissolves, suck it back up into syringe, insert syringe into your butthole (doesn't need to go that deep), squirt, remove syringe, lay down until you feel it. You may panic and think you're going to shart, but don't worry you won't and the feeling will pass soon enough.

Questions?

Do I have to worry about the Tylenol or does that not matter?

Can someone please explain a little more concerning the APAP? After I crush the pills and place it into a container, then add water and mix...will what I draw up in the syringe to plug be strictly water? Will the white powder remain in the container like a CWE?

I wanna attempt this in the morning (currently midnight). The additional thread really didn’t help much. I just need a little more explanation on the process please. Thank you.

there's no point in plugging norco. it won't hit faster, the high won't be different, you won't get more per dose.

if you want norco to feel better, take it on an empty stomach.