• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Plugging Non Water-Soluble Drugs???

Do you get irritation, or just an urge to shit like a goose? And you live in Pinned Tweaks, where I hear they make a fantastic cup of meth.

You can stir all the creamer you want in your methaccino and you'll still spray like a fertilizer truck, sadly. It took several colonectomies before I learned to dilute it, and it still wasn't worth it.

Coffee creamer liquid mini cups aren't far from DIAZEMULS (diazepam injectable emulsion):

Each mL contains 5 mg of diazepam dissolved in the oil phase of an oil/water emulsion compounded with purified soybean oil 150 mg, acetylated monoglycerides 50 mg, purified egg phospholipids 12 mg,
glycerol anhydrous 22.0 mg and sodium hydroxide to adjust pH to
approximately pH 8.It is a sterile formulation and contains no
preservatives.
http://www.pfizer.ca/sites/g/files/g10017036/f/201410/DIAZEMULS_PM_E_112040_20Feb07.pdf

Oh shit, I thought oil and fat and egg was the creamer.

How do they get away with two allergens in an emergency injectable?

What if my dog is allergic to soy?

I bet that's more organic material than the actual non-dairy creamer.

please tell me someone is as deeply confused as I am as to why someone would shove the ghastly concoction of xanax, alcohol and MILK up their old dirt road for any sort of benzo "buzz"?

I'm no expert, but I remember reading that the oral BA of Alprazolam is above 90%, hell... even high nineties I thought. Even if the rectal BA is 100%, how can this midnight snack for your asshole be worth squirting white Russian into the seat of your jeans for those incremental percent? I really hope I am missing something? Or am I ignorant?

please tell me someone is as deeply confused as I am as to why someone would shove the ghastly concoction of xanax, alcohol and MILK up their old dirt road for any sort of benzo "buzz"?

I'm no expert, but I remember reading that the oral BA of Alprazolam is above 90%, hell... even high nineties I thought. Even if the rectal BA is 100%, how can this midnight snack for your asshole be worth squirting white Russian into the seat of your jeans for those incremental percent? I really hope I am missing something? Or am I ignorant?

No you are right. Benzos have an insanely high oral BA but some people just can't take their drugs that way....they obsessively think injecting, snorting or plugging HAS to be better even when all the evidence says it isn't .

The only time benzos should be given rectally is by a paramedic or doctor when someone is actively fitting making it impossible to get an IV set up...and even then...special rectal diazemuls tubes are used...

It baffles me sometimes too but some people just can't accept the fact that they should just swallow their benzos .

Maybe if a rapid onset is desired it would make sense to plug?

What about a hot Tom & Jerry up your asshole to help you get to sleep?

Anal Alps isn't going to get you anything oral alps wouldn't, but First Time Poster had the Vivitrol shot and later said his arms were "scarred". I thought it was a n00b setting up a fisting joke in the plugging thread, but now I realize he meant IV. So, when too many Xanax by mouth aren't doing it for you, it's time to start experimenting. I think was his logic.

Sorry for misinterpreting your desperation, FTP.

Scrofula Np and sorry if i hadnt been clear w my initial wording You definitely now have the gist of what i was getting at and that i meant IV and your last sentence hits home...desperation is also prob what caused me to type out my questiom so quickly i didnt think about it being unclear to others.

cmon-the point is somelike taking their shit other ways. whether it’s for thrill or habitor whatever. and theyve heard the whole”don’t do it” thing. still gonna do it. so either add something to the convo that answers their question or dont say anything.

First Time Poster said:
cmon-the point is somelike taking their shit other ways. whether it’s for thrill or habitor whatever. and theyve heard the whole”don’t do it” thing. still gonna do it. so either add something to the convo that answers their question or dont say anything.

Mr. First Time Poster, you're still having trouble using the "quote" button. Just press it below whatever post you're getting angry at, and type in your reply. That way we know who you're talking to. Cause it's only been you for the last month.

It's perfectly OK to ask if alprazolam is good for plugging, that's why we're here. We added to this decade-old thread, that you bumped to call someone moronic, by telling you that while it could be done with cheap, available propylene glycol, there are no advantages over just swallowing the rapid-onset, insoluble in water, high-availability Xanax.

We here at Bluelight take the official position that one's asshole is a totally legitimate and sometimes preferable hole for administration of drugs, both recreational and necessitated, and sometimes in simple furtherance of experimentation; and furthermore, acknowledges that some individuals experience gratification from the insertion--and removal, then insertion--of objects, specific or random, including but not limited to, penises, and makes no moral judgments, assuming consent of all parties, and seeks merely to disseminate (mostly) accurate information, to the best of its admittedly limited abilities, in regards to safety and the suitability of the drugs involved in the first part (there is a different subforum for the penis part); and in consideration that its aforementioned abilities are almost exclusively in the form of crowd-sourced research and anecdote, reserves the right to allow a certain amount of butt jokes, mostly in the form of bad puns, to be made subject to the prevailing mood of any moderators who wander by, and so long as they do not interfere with the ability of posters to ask serious questions and get serious answers, that are written with bad puns about buttholes.

-->Archive