• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids plugging morphine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I know morphine is stronger plugged but is oral really worthless?
I want to plug my two 20mg instant doses and take the extended orally.
Got bad constipation though, im guessing this wouldn't be a good route everyday?

No it wouldn't as the MS can ad or ab-sorb into the feces. Orally has a low BA, but is at least able to use all of your dose with out spillage, fecal complications or poor placement that would end up the same as oral use.

On another note, rectal MS along with other drugs depends on placement, as the lower part leads to systemic circulation, and the upper part lends to Hepatic circulation which is the same as oral absorption.

The bioavailability of morphine after rectal administration was found to be 53.3 +/- 17.8% (mean +/- S.D.). Peak concentrations of 16.3 +/- 8.7 ng ml-1 were reached after 59 +/- 16 min. The study indicates that first pass elimination of morphine may be partially avoided by rectal administration

Physiological factors influencing rectal drug absorption,T wo factors are of major importance with respect to the venous drainage of the rectum and consequently the transport of absorbed drug into the systemic circulation: site of absorption and direction of blood flow. If the drug is absorbed in the upper part of the rectum, it is transported to the portal system and passes through the liver while, following absorption in the lower rectum, the drug is transported directly to the systemic circulation. In general, this implies that hepatic first-pass elimination is avoided when a drug is administered in the lower part of the rectum.
https://bjanaesthesia.org/article/S0007-0912(17)42397-X/pdf

So how does one know if the placement is made in the lower part? Can you control that?

It's quite difficult to know exactly. If you are a "Stand Up Guy", which is a cheesy joke I used to make that refers to people that can plugg and stand very soon thereafter. Plugging while standing is guaranteed to drip some just from the syringe removal.

Laying on your side or however is most comfortable then standing up is probably your best bet if there's no leakage.

Laying on your side the whole time is comfortable but most of the solution will be absorbed by the hepatic portal. I think the best is to try and get as much as you can into systemic circulation knowing that's it's probably only going to be 30-60 % if you are excellent with your technique.

The area that actually goes straight into systemic circulation is only about 5cm from the bum hole. so inserting the solution then attempting to get it to come back down to the lowest point possible is your best bet. At least some is making it into systemic circulation so it's a win even if you only get a little.

Most importantly one doesn't want to 'leak' any back out. I won't get too far into it (get it ?, lol I kill me) but if one deals with reg constipation or certain lifestyle choices, it might be more difficult to keep liquid low in the rectum while standing, If one is young among other factors/ lifestyle choices, then they might be a "Stand Up Guy or Gal". Again, even if it's only a little from laying on one's side then sitting up for a bit, it's better than nothing.

Here's an idea: Only the blue area at the bottom of your bottom goes straight to systemic circulation, but again, even a little is worth it and the absorption into the vessels leading to the hepatic portae is at least rapid. See what you think..