• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Plugging Lorazepam using lube as solvent

hroark

Bluelighter
I searched everywhere but couldn't find anywhere that mentioned this so, here goes.
I have plugged benzos previously using a small amount of vodka to dissolve as much as possible and then dilute with distilled water, I was never happy about shooting alcohol up my arse though and was looking to get some propylene glycol as everyone recommends. I couldn't find any in nearby stores but I noticed that certain types of personal lube have propylene glycol as the second ingredient.

This got me to thinking, why not use this to dissolve the powder and then shoot that straight up the old brown eye? So I mixed 4mgs of Lorazepam with about 2mgs of lube and stirred it up a bit then added 5mgs of warm distilled water and it all seemed to dissolve. Then I sucked it into a 10ml syringe and shot it where the sun don't shine. That was half an hour ago, and I can tell you the sun does shine now...gives a nice warm, euphoric rush which is most unlike when you eat Lorazepam.

Give it a try, it'll likely be better with the more euphoric benzos too.

The idea of injecting a bunch of lube up my ass doesn't apeal to me Lol I think I'll stick to just popping pills. Which I don't do regularly anyways. Is it really worth the extra effort for a benzo "rush"?

There is no reason to do this, unless you get some kind of thrills of plugging drugs. Oral BA is high enough (ninety something %+)

There is no reason to do this, unless you get some kind of thrills of plugging drugs. Oral BA is high enough (ninety something %+)

Understood, but there is a definite difference in the onset, much more pleasant than just eating them, but each to his/her own.

Ok I know a lot of people talk about pluggin drugs on this site but if it ever came down to me shoving something up my ass to get high I would have quit long ago and this comes from a guy that has more tracks then amtrack. Till I came here it never would have crossed my mind to stick my drugs up my ass unless hiding from the cops. Maybe that's where led zeppelin got the title for their album in through the outdoor.

Interesting idea, slightly amusing. If it works and you like it I don't see why you shouldn't do it. At least it's safer than trying to shoot it, lol. People do that.. Why? Idk