• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Hydrocodone...

I mean you really go through that whole process to consume 40mg of a drug? I can see like if you CWE like a shit ton or something.. but doing that every time then injecting into your anus.. I dunno I guess it's just not appealing. LOL what do you do if you want to dose and you are not in the privacy of your own room?

yes plug in hydrocodone is definitely worth it I took 6 10 milligrams 325 of hydrocodone for the first time that felt like I took 18 10 milligrams it is definitely worth it my average dose is between 20 and 30 10 milligrams of hydrocodone to get off but plugging them is definitely definitely worth it any thing that you plug is worth it I've tried morphine to swallowing morphine does absolutely nothing for me but plug in it does the trick so believe me it does the trick get a turkey baster put the stuff in water and let the turkey baster do the trick might feel uncomfortable at first but it is definitely definitely worth it

So plugging the hydro, it hits you pretty quick, but does it last as long as taken orally? I cant seem to find a post clarifying this..

Plugging just about EVERYthING is worth it. I've done it with Hydrocodone but it's been sooo long I can't remember... And Plugging Diilies takes away the saying the ony way to do them is shoot them, (note that is pretty damn good though) but I had plugged 12mg of exaglao and TOTALLY different than eating, you actualy get high and it comes on fast, and last long...The only opiate I have not plugged is Oxycodone, or I might have, think I would remember tho. I started with Roxi's so I went from Snorting to Shooting....then to eating,lol. Last time I got so pissed cuz it was my b-day and the lady I was with was pissed to, I only got 60mg because this girl who takes them once in a blue moon wanted some and my friend but we kinda use to be in a wierd relationship where it felt like we were dating wanted a few to also, and he was the one paying so we had to do what he wanted...but it pissed us off we were driving all around the world for these , got some for a gir we never see really and then the two addicts are just left with 60 mg. Bullshit. Sorry I got off topic. Plugging Amphetmines is awesome to, will never take adderal another way again, wold try it with meth but I prefer shooting or smoking....don't think you can do it with benzo's maybe a certain few, but just chew and hold under tounge....

Can someone please tell me what cold water extraction is and how to do it and what is UTFSE. Back in my day, the only difference in hitting up dilaudids vs heroin was that you cooked heroin. That was over 30 ago.

Could I plug vicodin after CWE? Or would it make a difference? And how much, I take around 30-40mg a day