• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin plugging heroin

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
Hi everyone, a few months ago I got into plugging buprenorphine and I think it's FAR more effective than snorting it. So I thought I would try plugging heroin aswell, problem is white powdered heroin is not available to me, the type of heroin O get looks like this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/Chunkyno3.jpg with some powder in it. Would this type (#3 perhaps?) Be suitable for plugging?

where are you from? If you're in the states, it's probably not base, might be blow dope. Basically you can plug tar or powder, as long as it's HCL form the only difference is that you usually heat tar (well, you ideally would cold cook it but almost no one does, and if you're going to plug it, it wouldn't matter anyway), but if it's base you would have to use citric acid to dissolve it which would probably burn your asshole, but still would be possible.

where are you from? If you're in the states, it's probably not base, might be blow dope. Basically you can plug tar or powder, as long as it's HCL form the only difference is that you usually heat tar (well, you ideally would cold cook it but almost no one does, and if you're going to plug it, it wouldn't matter anyway), but if it's base you would have to use citric acid to dissolve it which would probably burn your asshole, but still would be possible.

Oh, I'm from Italy actually. I heard about the citric acid thing, do you have to do it to mainline also? Because nobody here does that, they just heat the H and shoot it.

Well, I don't know much about heroin freebase, or what kind of heroin you guys get over there, but I'd imagine it's not #3 if no one is using an acid to break it down. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to dissolve in water, much like crack, or freebase cocaine.