• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging ecstasy: don't be shy.

Your welcome.

I would be very interested in your feedback of how it goes.

Maybe pop back in here and let us know.

Im plugging e tomorrow, with the TP method, will let you know how it goes

when i get the chance to have decnt pills i think i might drop 1 snort 1 and plug 1 and see what happens o.0

Well its up there, a little bit binded to the soap i shoved it up there with but it should be ok.

I know that I'm a little new to the whole plugging idea, but I was wondering how do you do it at a massive? I'm going to one this weekend and may consider trying it. Do you just goto the bathroom stall and uhh.. yeah? :)

I know that I'm a little new to the whole plugging idea, but I was wondering how do you do it at a massive? I'm going to one this weekend and may consider trying it. Do you just goto the bathroom stall and uhh.. yeah? :)

might want to wait to try it when you are in a more private setting. i suppose you could in the bathroom stall but i think i would just take it orally there and plug next time you roll at home or something.

I found it pretty easy to get in there, lost a tiny bit that binded to the lubricant though (idk how it got there, it was wrapped in toilet paper)

I waited 25 mins, everything I got fealt like just a placebo, then I remember it hasn't been that long since my last trip so i figure i have some tolerance, I then ate 1 and snorted 1 and rolled pretty decently. I would have waited longer to do more e but my friend was going etarded well i felt nothing and it was 2 tempting lol.

My two bits.
Crush the pill in a glass. Use your syringe to add a small amount of water to the powder. Pure mdma dissolves almost instantly, any bits undissolved after a minute or two are filler. Take your pants off. Suck up the solution in the syringe. Lube your hole with a little saliva or lube if you've got any. Stick the syringe as deep as you can in your hole. Press the plunger.
You should feel the rush within 10 minutes.
A 6 ml syringe is a little small, a 10 ml syringe is a good size.

I found it pretty easy to get in there, lost a tiny bit that binded to the lubricant though (idk how it got there, it was wrapped in toilet paper)

I waited 25 mins, everything I got fealt like just a placebo, then I remember it hasn't been that long since my last trip so i figure i have some tolerance, I then ate 1 and snorted 1 and rolled pretty decently. I would have waited longer to do more e but my friend was going etarded well i felt nothing and it was 2 tempting lol.

Thats IMO the worst way to do it.

You really do need to add some liquid to things cos ur cake hole is pretty dry.

Check out Augustas post ^^^^^ good advice.

i've never tried it before and i'm tempted
i got a question though

does anyone get a burning sensation in the butt hole during comeup/rolling/comedown? :\ when i oral pills i'd want to take shit during comeup. i don't want this happen to me when i plug and waste a pill.

Why would you wrap it in toilet paper first? Your ass isn't going to dissolve toilet paper...

Probably because it was powder? I mean how else would he get it in there (provided he doesn't have a syringe handy)? You can't just pour it in there or something like that.

I understand, but by wrapping it in toilet paper you're defeating the purpose entirely because, again, how is your ass going to dissolve toilet paper?

Moral of the story: use a (needle-less) syringe.

Why would you wrap it in toilet paper first? Your ass isn't going to dissolve toilet paper...

Your ass doesnt have to disolve the toilet paper.

The toilet paper gets wet and breaks down and allows the mdma to seep out.

However providing some extra moisture certainly makes this a more effective method as often there is not enough mopisture up there.

Trancetasy............Take a dump beforehand.

To everyone..........Please dont get the idea that this is really all that great because from my experience its not.

I didnt notice any difference at all.

I suspect placebo affect is the big winner.

my twopence worth ie. my plugging technique

OK to start - I much prefer plugging to oral for several reasons. For me I like to have eaten some food a couple of hours (3 or so) before I roll, for me if I roll on an empty stomach I get a sort of acidic feeling which is uncomfortable on an empty stomach along with some nausea sometimes.

Al that said and done i think i get a better cleaner roll from plugging

So I plug before going out it only takes a couple of mins and is clean and simple.

Tools a disposable 3 ml syringe from any pharmacy is like 50 cents (tell the pharmacy that its for your cat's medicine)
A chinese soup spoon (they are flat bottomed and wide) "stay with me"
A teaspoon "keep breathing"
Some water
A little lube

OK the Tech lol.

simple crush the pill into powder using the back of the teaspoon in the chinese soup spoon, draw up 3 ml of water in the disposable syringe and squirt it into the powder, mix it around for a couple of secs until the powder is dissolved and then syringe up the liquid along with the powder into the disposable syringe.

Your almost done

The simply lube ya finger smear a little on you butt then slide the syringe in as far as it will go (hey it is only 3/8th or 8 mm wide and only 2 inches 5 cm long) and deploy the plunger and your done . take 2 mins and you will be flying in no time!!!!

OK this is not recommended at the club as your mates boys and girls will, no doubt take the piss out of you for carrying a soupspoon and a teaspoon along with your disposable syringe. but hey whatever floats ya boat.

I forgot chuck the syringe away after wards - like, hey I'm into saving the planet etc but I don't want a used syringe up my but LOL

Hope this helps I read so much bollocks about plugging, it works and for me it's the best.

If I have a second or a third i just drop it orally as then the acidic stomach bit is long gone

Hope this helps

Jansey

I plugged a red clover once, meth based rolls. Little did I know at the time that plugging meth is sought to be quite an intense experience, as I wasn't as educated with drugs back then..

Plugging is the way to go! :D

i just plugged with a syringe about 25 minutes ago. not really that bad. man up. not feelin to much though. my eyes are dialated like a muther fucker though. let you know if it kicks in harder.