• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin plugging crappy (excuse the pun) no.3 H

keeping

Bluelight Crew
basically i got some bunk shit off a new dealer, this stuff doesnt run on the foil at all it just frazzles and pops and i feel nada. ive tried it nasally and even drank some with lemon tea: nothing, got nout off it. i'm not willing to pin it but how would one go about plugging no.3? would i first neeed to mix in some citric? and for someone who smokes .4 in a session, whats a safe dose?

warm regards,
keeps

So how are you expecting bunk shit (your own words) to somehow turn into not-bunk shit inside your rectum? You got ripped of mate.

anyhow if it was non-bunk shit you'd have to dissolve it with a little citric for it to work best.

So how are you expecting bunk shit (your own words) to somehow turn into not-bunk shit inside your rectum? You got ripped of mate.

anyhow if it was non-bunk shit you'd have to dissolve it with a little citric for it to work best.

i was hoping it would increase absorbency, clutching at straws really

I think you mean increase bioavailability. Yes you need vitamin C to dissolve it.

I think you will up the Bioavailability by around 5-10% when going the rectal route instead of smoking/snorting and you will avoid first time metabolism partly.
But as others have said, bunk is bunk