• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Plugging Cocaine???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two nights ago I copped an 8 ball of coke which was very clean. I invited a lady friend over to share a little bit. We chilled snorted a bit and she left. I stayed up the whole night/day snorting trying to finish the supply, timing every application by 30-45mins(afraid of OD). The next morning I was still binging using my nose. By the evening my nose was raw. It was running, slightly stuffy and my nasal passages were inflamed creating a lot of pressure in my face(unless I snorted more). I got on the forums and starting reading random stories and found the booty bump/plugging thread. Remembering I had a turkey baster from Thanksgiving I decided to give it a try.
I must of been down to my last gram, which I really want to finish just to end the binge. I took half of it and made a few lines and the other half I decided to make a solution to booty bump or plug. So I mixed about a half of gram of coke with 8 oz glass of water. I filled the baster with 30ml of the solution. I sat on my toilet and applied some lub to my asshole. I never had anything in put in my ass except one time when a cougar made me experiment when she wore a strap-on when I was high 9 years ago. So my asshole is very tight and I have no experience of putting anything in my ass or by myself. So I snorted a nice size line then looked at the baster. It was about a $.25USD width and I was still little intimidated. But what ever I reached around(I should of reached underneath) and found my asshole. I pressed the baster into my ass very slowly feelings a lot of resistance. I made myself relax and applied pressure and in the baster went(I have to admit under the circumstances it was erotic). Sitting on the toilet I ran my hand down to the plunger and applied the solution inside of me. The solution stayed in pretty much except a little leakage when I removed the baster. I was surprised I didn't feel like I had to shit. I clinched my asshole awaiting an urge to push and didn't. I felt great! I wanted more in my ass and I wanted to get higher, luckily I had more solution left.
I fear when I binge-out because of all the terrible stories I've read about of ODing so I tried to wait 45 mins to reapply. But I couldn't, I went back to my bathroom 15mins later. I gave a push and I shot some water out of my ass. Since I didn't feel the need to shit I didn't let it all go. I felt my asshole it was still slimy from the lube but my asshole didn't feel my finger, it was numb. There was no pain. So I reapplied and then I got an awesome rush. I felt great. Since I only do coke once a year and its a 3.5g binge, I'm thinking I will booty bump most of it.
My advice is always be careful when doing coke, its a fatal risk you can take. I have never had a bad experience but Im not a heavy user, I like to experiment. I got over the come down by drinking a lot of water, advil and rest. It wasn't that bad but I still felt like I went on a binge. Next year I won't be snorting that much.

I wouldnt but then again anything but cooking it up into rock is a waste of time for me.

Well, yes since one of most popular way to cut safely is using a powdered baby laxitive, sometimes mostly at 50%. That's why you have to shit right after doing your first line, and sometimes even after that, until your large intestine is pretty much all emptied. I know this because my Son's Father was a HUGE dealer! Back when I was pregnant and saw everything with a wide and sober eye. Never wanted to touch the stuff after. The stuff he would get was so pure that even his connection would warn him to cut it at at least 50%, that's how strong it was. I even remember him trying it right after getting it one time. He couldn't even finish cutting it that night. He almost felt like his heart was going to pound right out of chest! He had to stop once my Son was born. Otherwise I told him I just could be around this any longer. I was just about ready to call 911 that evening. I could NOT imagine anyone clarifying this and putting up their rectum.

For those who say plugging doesn't work, plugging is the absolute best route to go in my opinion if you don't IV. I'm scared of needles and really don't wanna try crack because I heard the rush is the best and is what everyone really chases since the high don't last long so I guess I can't really speak for the smokers. So because of these reasons I started plugging. Snorting was pretty good for awhile but I stopped getting what I wanted out of it after awhile and got nose bleeds and decided to try plugging and I don't think I will do my yayo any other way. As soon as i put the cocaine in you butt feel it absorbing through my rect instantly when dissolved in water and from there it evolves into this slow pulsing sensation creeping and spreading further and further across my body until it turns across a full rush across every part of my body which hits you in strong intense pleasurable waves. As the rush rises so does your heart rate slowly and you can also feel your since of euphoria and the other mental aspects of the high creeping up to reach stronger levels. It's about 15 minutes to reach the peak through this creeping process making you wonder how high you can get. Once you reach this peak it is beyond anything you could imagine from snorting and the high last atleast an hour sometimes more and everytime I plug I get the same awesome high everytime. I literally just did a plug and typed this and it was just as good as my first time plugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.