• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging/boofing pills or heroin? Have you tried it?

Only reviving this old thread because.

1. Plugging has more stigma than IV, at least in my circle of dopers. <-- it shouldn't. As everyone else has previously stated, this is actually a very very safe ROA

2. I have tried it with the following substances to various success:
oxymorphone: it worked but when I had the IRs I found snorting to be more effective. The ERs and the gelling component made me hesitant to try it more than just once with the ER.
Hydromorphone (4s) a lot of my friends hate these and say they dont work. They'll snort ~20mg of hydroM and claim they aren't as high as snorting 2 oxy IRs.. HydroM definitely works for fast onset but I believe the BA is lower.. So, don't. I usually plugged 6mg at a time. Morrrrphine! It absolutely works wonderfully with morphine. It worked better than oral (oral morph works very very well for me - I know a lot of people this isn't the case). I plugged 30mg my first time and felt like I had ingested 100mg+ PO morph. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, I know. I actually, authentically felt like I had a rush from it as well. Then again, this is back when HydroC actually did something aside from keep WDs at bay..
Heroin. I just tried it once. I plugged half a bag (~.035g) and fell out with the rigger still in my thajigger. Bent over the chair and woke up a few minutes later. I have no idea why that happened because I would normally snort two bags (at that time). Same bun, though certainly possible for inconsistencies to occur even within the same full.

Just giving my personal experiences with the various opiates I have tried for people in 2014 who are looking for plugging information an personal experiences!

How more likey are you to od from plugging?

Surely less likely cos if you're feeling too fucked, you can just pop out the excess drugs, no??

Nah, I am of course joking. I have found plugging to be inconsistent sometimes. It's important to make sure you're all "empty" down there, even giving yourself a quick enema (don't baste any turkeys at my house!)

As stated above, adjusting the dose is really important. you should usually need less of a substance when plugging compared to oral/nasal.

How more likey are you to od from plugging?

Surely less likely cos if you're feeling too fucked, you can just poop out the excess drugs, no??

Nah, I am of course joking. I have found plugging to be inconsistent sometimes. It's important to make sure you're all "empty" down there, even giving yourself a quick enema (don't baste any turkeys at my house!)

As stated above, adjusting the dose is really important. you should usually need less of a substance when plugging compared to oral/nasal.

There is some evidence that hepatic first-pass elimination of high clearance drugs is partially avoided after rectal administration, e.g. lignocaine. This can be explained by the rectal venous blood supply: the upper part is connected with the portal system, whereas the lower part is directly connected with the systemic circulation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6126289

So basically, too far up / high and it's the same as swallowing. As low as possible without leaking means similar to injecting as first pass hepatic circulation is avoided.