• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc pluggign uk speed gave e awesome feeling and i wanna change drugs for years cba

Hezman94

Bluelighter
took about two poitshour before cleaned baggie out with water sublinguallyhd that
was n two minds about plugging my last bit im not btohered imgonnfeel wankkkkkktomorownot had a fulldaywithout fet.
this stuff is chiling to meoralleen whe i wa breathigweird (which i put down to too bi dose at once and had taken oy thatorning orphineandwa rattling) I plug ptting about 2-3cmin vertically whilst legs in air 1.ml of wter i had disolvedjt under apoitof UK speed base which had been dried, wenu stand anywatertravelng to the colon drips back down.
I was epectng to feel fuck all soon as I hit plunger i thortff shudd take it sublinguallytheni had a dead nice body rush and eyes felt heavy now im feein wired ut very al to say ive hd bout 1.fveg ine idiht ad how y tolerance goes up.
what could be inthe cut or is it my adhd or other meds.
I decidedto have the rest as inot full tie upper perso unles got downers diazepam
i got one twenty girohie to ake in a few hours take it sublingaly ad oraly if its zomorph.
today is first day ithout oxy after five days which has wreced e financialy i then dropped mylast twenty poud in street so the skies aboe arent pleased.
t feling ess anious and restless withot quetiapine so hopingit be easier to go withut opiates it hs been but im surespeed would make it worse?

I dont wanna be the guy whos smashed whos funny but some of time people r laughing thinking thi gus a legend and others lughing cs ther like wot a idiot or werdo.
Im on laptop again atm..I did clean the kitchen but phet has never gave me forced energy ritalin does if i crush it.
I bought diazepam last week ad i dont like takng more than twenty mg or i blackouut.
i got soe abapentis and codeines for toorow ad ent day i dont think i can go back to sityg extended it doesnt do much for me when I can take eqiv of hundrd mg oy if i wanted but tolernce does go down. I did stock up on ultvitains and protein shke with aino acds and cbd and qetiapine does make people very irrirtated so PLZ FIGERS CROSS FOR ME that I be able to go without having morpph for hours or een iss doses of the intant.
only lve once and i cud be lviing beter than this.
Plus I went into bt of pschosis few days o I thouht my risperidone were one m tabs so I HALFED a 0.five tab ad didnt take my quetiapine which i havt took for three dayso dont see point I asked doc if worth ting 1.five since i was tin hudred mg quetiapine on topof one mg.
orry for lenthy aand possible soe letters missed out.
ive taken ten mg diazepam and had hal pint of cider.
Please inoxand give support and advice i cant die from drug intetionallyy or not it would destryy mydad ohsnf the fb thing i strted writing md shir cos people bee syin alloer somerctes tht itain heroin all da everyda and that i would rob u and im a coke head i put yep im a baghead yet js snorted 2g of cocaine walked to alfreton left my keys wlke bak and keys werent in door was inpocket might of been the 10gram magic mushrooms i tooke earlier AM I EVEN REAL YEHHHHHH just robbed co op EVEN THO IM LIVING OFF UR TAX MONEY eyeah i gave myself illnesses so I could become a druy and smoke thi spice im smokin now reminds me o chicken korma but more smokey and worse ive beeen banned fro fb for three days co i put SOEONE SELL ME SOE FUCIN DECENT PAINKILLERS AND IF AYOE GOT ADHD I DO TOO BUT THEYY WOT IVE ME ANYTHING PLZZZ SELL ME SOME TABS oh and can anyone tick me eihth of cocaine i promise i wont pay you back embaassed i am a mad manic depresive i think,

the seccond hlf s more understandble crossing off for a bit if its really not understandable please delee it mods i scared when i come down tommorow im scared about alot of things. and flat a shithole im a shit hole i didnt by no shopping ot of five hundre dpound just weedpain pills bit of food no new clotes no new xbox cos i dont ejoy the and i dont ejoy drugs either rly beore i took anything lke this i felt this way why my girlfriend brokeup with e cos id seep all day

Relax tale diezepam black out and you will be back buy some food and vitamins shits fucking sucks mate use to bang coke all day and trip on 6 different drugs at the same timehella fucked up all day everiday , dont do too much weed might get ir shit paranoid dont do too much coke will get you fucked up for days just relax think of a way to be alble to be fine you know normal and you will be fine just dont get too fucked up no need to be embarrased