Welcome Please welcome our new Senior Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. @JessFR is crew now. The dark cloud glooming over CEPS is only getting bigger.

Hah, cause there's confusion about what crew means and what you might think it means, there's room for everyone to be insulted! :D

Wait so crew aren't staff?

Nope, as fubar just said. Crew is essentially a way to recognize the service of former staff. Generally crew have no staff authority anywhere on the site.

K I mean no harm. Just don’t be like @QTpi and leave.

I don't plan to leave. Not while there's still people to help. Besides I may need help myself. :)

Last edited:
No, they are ex-staff that still retain certain privileges if earned.

But when I first joined, I thought they were the big bosses that delegated all the work out to the mods.

I think when I first joined I wasn't sure what crew were. I don't think I thought they were staff. I think I assumed that they were, well, a lot like what they are. Someone's who's done something to get a special title. I'm not sure I assumed much more than that.

What is an ex-bluelighter?

Someone who's been banned from the site, generally permanently.

Most commonly seen on spammers. It's very unusual for a regular bluelighter to end up with that tag.

Most commonly seen on spammers. It's very unusual for a regular bluelighter to end up with that tag.
Can I get a custom tag? I'll donate 100$ to maps

As crew I feel it's my responsibility to use my overwhelming power and influences to suggest maybe this thread should have less discussion and more praising of our new senior mods. May death come swiftly to their enemies!

I do think it'd be good if we had somewhere more readily visible for people to ask stuff like this about how things work on bluelight.

Last edited:
Can I get a custom tag? I'll donate 100$ to maps

People do like money. Ask one of the admins. See what happens. We generally offer to let people change their name once for a 25$ donation to maps. It'd be up to the admins if they wanted to do something like what you're suggesting.

Solid rule for life, know when to and not to offer a bribe. ;)

As crew I feel it's my responsibility to use my overwhelming power and influences to suggest maybe this thread should have less discussion and more praising of our new senior mods. May death come swiftly to their enemies!

I do think it'd be good if we had somewhere my readily visible for people to ask stuff like this about how things work on bluelight.
Look, I'm the king of OT, until I'm a mod and not allowed

As mentioned $100 TLB is usually good for anything.

Although i do recall back in the day a pair of used underwear costing me near the $200 mark.

Was well worth it.. i still wear them occasionally.

Donating members can choose a custom tag over on DF. Mine is “The Wizard of the Creek” over there. Come on over there too, these sites really need all the help they can nowadays!

🧙‍♂️
You also get a tax right off during tax season. years ago I had donated like $50 to Bluelight and was able right it off.

Donating members can choose a custom tag over on DF. Mine is “The Wizard of the Creek” over there. Come on over there too, these sites really need all the help they can nowadays!

🧙‍♂️

Yeah but you can probably donate your way into anything on df :D ;).

Congratulations to everyone who was promoted. Seriously awesome to see the positivity of the BL community in lifting each other up! I'd like to shout out D specifically as he literally just gave the warmest F**king welcomes anyone could offer and I had no idea this promotion was so recent. I see why he earned it! We actually had a funny deja vu inside joke with a decade-old post I lurked on when I had a bad trip that I'll make a story thread about soon. Congrats to the Mods/staff who got promoted I don't know, as well I used to Mod a youtube channel, and It's like always doing the most at times, and I can only imagine this is 10x more than the most.

Was a casual lurker for 1 decade before this week. it is kinda nice having some insight into a thread like this.

@JessFR well thank God I became chatty with a couple of Mods and Staff and introduced myself. As the BL family will learn, I have a bad problem with talking too much. I apologize for every post in advance, this guy's(me) got a massive case of ADHD and talks\types\overthinks way too much, but know it's all with genuine intent. And I have nothing but love to share 😏

Keep up the good work new staff, CONGRATS AGAIN, LETS KEEP BL GOING FOR 500 more years. ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.