Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome our new moderator: madmick19

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Please make welcome the newest moderator for Aus Drug Discussion, madmick19!

madmick19 replaces Mr Samadhi who is leaving us, though we'll hopefully still see him around under a different username.

So let's party like it's the end of prohibition! =D

Welcome madmick, I really look forward to working with you! :D

Woohoo another office party ;)

Mr S, I have aldready told you how wonderful you are! Make sure you pop in and say hello <3

I have a lot of respect for madmick19, especially for appearing on the "Insight" program on SBS a few years back, and I'm sure you'll do a great job as a moderator!

An excellent selection, in my not so humble opinion =D

Congrats dude!

Good choice!

Congrats on your new unpaid workload man. :)

cheers everyone,

Bluelight.ru has giving me so much in my life, ive met some great people and made some of my life's greatest friends & i met Mezzedup who is going to be my life partner.

Bluelight Aus DD was there to fill a gap in practical information on drugs when there was only abstinence based campaigns around which helped me, my friends and kindled a passion about drug education through peer education

This passion ultimately lead me to retrain to work in the AOD sector which was made alot easier from what i have previously learn t and experienced through connection with this website.

i hope that i can give back to Aus DD and BL some of what it has given me

Great stuff! Mick, you're legend.

All the best from your Northern collegues
29.gif

You funny little man...! 'Bout time you did something responsible! Look forward to watching you in action ;-)

Bwahaha, OMG!!

So your moving back in aye? Couldn't keep away. ;)

Congrats mate, your wealth of knowledge will go a long way on BL.

Oldskool is back!