• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

PLEASE URGENT! tiny black bugs from meth use.. possible?

Glad that you have gotten yourself straight, certainly makes me rethink meth. I have hear about it happening, but its interesting hearing about it like this.

Once when I overdosed on diphenhydramine (not intentionally.. shitty week, wanted to sleep the whole next day), I woke up early the next day because I had also been drinking. When I did, I started freaking out every 5 seconds 'cuz I was 100% positive my house was infested with bugs. I think I first thought I saw a bunch of flies in my room then when I started looking around I saw really tiny bugs all over the place and I checked multiple rooms and woke my mother up screaming, "UMMM, we need to call in an exterminator right now." It wasn't until they came to inspect the so-called bugs with me that I started to doubt myself. I was so positive because I thought I was sober, but apparently every little piece of dirt/stain I thought was a bug and moving. Luckily no one ever realized why I was hallucinating. And I think was only the second or third time I ever hallucinated. And definitely the scariest hallucination. Now I'm way too scared to ever do psychedelics again in case I ever start freaking out about bugs.

lol ur tripping out friend, no bugs just your head
it's real. meth use wears down ur immune system, combined with the picking at skin (which meth use seems to cause in alot of chronic daily users) and u have the perfect breeding ground for the sarcopal itch mite (a.k.a. scabies) to enter ur body. I'm also a cancer survivor who had chemo and radiation 4 years ago, which further compromised my bodies ability to fight off this parasite. This was diagnosed by doing a scrape test that is then looked at under microscope BY A DOCTOR it's NOT a hallucination and for people who think it is I pray u never experience the reality of a scabie infestation on OR off meth. I'm on my 2nd round of treatment and it has evolved into Norwegian Crusted scabies on my foot which is extremely more contagious and hard to combat as it's built up a resistance to treatment. I wouldn't even ish this on Putin OR kim jong UN.

I wonder if meth bugs is really a thing (never had it - the bugs) and we get so fuckin focused/hyper-stimulated that we actually see/feel them.
Just a though cause our body's are covered in bugs and shit no matter how "clean" we are. Bio 101
Just a random thought
Out

Last edited: