• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Please someone hep!!!

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Yesterday I have done a a CWE on 48 tablets called Caffetin. They contain 250 mg acetaminophen, 210mg propyphenazone 50mg caffeine and 10mg codeine.
I couldn't do the extraction very good so the end product was cloudy. After around 45 minutes the codeine kicked in and i feelt amazing than afterwards I started itching badly, and as soon as I stood up my heart started beating extremely like 300 beats a minute, I almost fainted and went to sleep, I couldn't sleep all night until early morning.
Now I woke up and am feeling very tired and malaise, my whole body is kinda numb, and have pain in my right back area where the kidney and liver is.
I am feeling nauseous and am very worried, and am a bit confused.

Can someone explain what is going on ?

Sounds like a failed extraction. Seek medical help, those symptoms are possibly related to acute liver toxicity, not likely to resolve well on its own. Please see a physician.

Can those symptoms be from caffeine, because i discarded a lot of pill material and the liquid wasn't really to cloudy.
The total amount of caffeine was 2.3 grams it is too much.

It was probably a caffeine overdose, you do realize caffeine is water soluble right? Caffeine is poorly soluble in cold water but it will still dissolve, you may have ingested anywhere between 400-1500mg of caffeine which is a massive dose. Definitely see a doctor because the risk of a acetaminophen overdose from a bad extraction is also possible. I've heard APAP overdose can be drawn out and painful so I'd definitly seek medical attention.

Yes I know that caffeine is soluble in water, but I am a heavy caffeine user so I thought that it wouldn't be a problem.
I have done this mistake twice this year, some months ago I accidentally ingested like 9 grams of acetaminophen, I went to hospital and did some blood exams and it was all fine.
They gave me some tablets antidote for acetaminophen and I was fine but this time the symptoms are worse and this time i consumed less acetaminophen than the last time

I am mostly worried that i feel lightheaded and kinda strange, can liver damage have mental effects?

Last edited:
If you suspect acute hepotatoxicity (liver) then best to play it safe and go the ER and get the antidote medication for the acetaminophen. When ingested in too large amounts the acetaminophen creates too much of a toxic byproduct for your liver to process on it's own. If you're hell bent on not going to the ER then pick up some Liver Aid made by Liverite (Walmart carries it in the vitamin section, white bottle with a green cap) and some milk thistle (also in the vitamin section) and start taking both for at least a week. Follow the dosing instructions on the bottles. These will help aid your liver in eliminating toxins. Also look up the symptoms of liver toxicity to see if any fit you.

I've found when doing CWEs there's quite a noticeable amount of solidish acetaminophen left over even from just ten pills at 325mg each so there should have been A LOT left over from 48 tabs if you did it right.