Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish Please push me to act

sdxyln

Bluelighter
I moved to a new city after getting sober. My partnership collapsed in four months after that. I stay in a space converted into an apartment and below me is the entire family of very religious and pious people. I have had a bloody awful time the last two years living here.

I have been telling myself to find another place for over a year but then one thing over the other kept me from really giving things a shot. To be blunt, I have been absolutely miserable. I told the renter I would leave before September but unfortunately failed to find a good place for myself. I am nearly broke and barely keeping up with the bills.

Another month has passed but I have not found a confirmed spot at another place but I am sure to get it tomorrow, if only I can leave early in the morning, and call the guy who is willing to take me in. The place is far away but I must get there tomorrow by hook or crook.

I have less than 24 hours remaining to get my arse truly into gear, take a shower and all the rest of it. Please comment below so I get moving. My recovery phase has devolved by quite a bit.

Captain.Heroin

Suicide Obsession
Staff member
you can do it!

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
I’d give up. It’s hopeless. Showers are hard and getting dressed please do I look like I have a masters in nuclear engineering?

Angry? Move it.

sdxyln

Bluelighter
I was all ready more than a half-insane by the time I got out but I don't really miss being there. I would compare it with leaving a cult. It is a bit like that.

I moved in there to be with my ex-partner. I did not view the place in before moving in. I made the deal with a broker. This guy failed to tell me things like the landlord was living right below my apartment with the entire family.

After a point I decided to say fuck it because I signed on the agreement and had stepped into the guy's house. Then I made things worse by letting my old girl visit me. I was like a vegetable fresh out of an institution.

Things ended four months after that and everything devolved into abuse. I never hit her once. She would physically assault me on a number of occasions. I was badly constrained in there.

After a year of depression and hanging about alone inside the house I got psychedelics to keep me company. Tripping inside the place was sometimes awful because of the insane noises these idiots would be making. The whole family had a doors, cupboards, every bit of furniture fetish.

The landlord's wife would deliver the bills. Invariably I got pulled into being a fūcking sidekick for the ratc0cksucker. His brother was another menace refusing to believe a word of mine. Same with him. Their kids were worse than bullies.

It was a very painful experience for me but I'm somehow glad to have had it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFC

Iceman1216

Bluelighter
Move a Muscle Change a Thought!!
Does not sound like a fountion of Joy and Happiness over there :: so Fucking take the first step!!
If Nothing changes..... Nothing Changes

BellaJewel

Bluelighter
sdxyln said:
It was a very painful experience for me but I'm somehow glad to have had it.

Wait, why were you glad to have had it?

Is it because you realize that was the worst place you’ve ever lived and you know you’ll never have to live in such a horrid situation again?

It’s wonderful that you are able to reflect on it and see it as a positive.

Sorry, I messed up the reply and I had to type in the info instead.

Edited as I misspelled your name @sdxyln

Last edited: