Please help

Mdmamollymayi123

Greenlighter
How do I post either a form or a Blog because I have some information that people really need to know and I need to get some help to understand

Well, I guess it depends on what you want to say.

If it's about drugs, it'd probably be best to start a thread in basic drug discussion or other drugs.

There is a blog system too though I'm not super familiar with it.

How do I post either a form or a Blog because I have some information that people really need to know and I need to get some help to understand

Your wording is rather cryptic. If you put some of the content here we can help you assess the best route forward. I'm concerned, however, that you "have some information that people really need to know and I need to get some help to understand", which sounds like advertising of some sort. We don't allow advertising, of any sort. This is a community where people share their experiences, advice, and support for one another - so peer sharing is the primary content.

Free CBD pills $19.99 4000 doses, pay only SHIPPING overnight FedEx medicine; Pain Killing Hemp, BUY now, Visa/Amex/bitcoin - https://cbd.dispo.aueguyxakilo83xv.net/fuTLB/DISCOUNT/order.php?q=fag

nfl_marching_band.gif