• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids please help

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
I have neurapathy which is painful, extremely! But I love being high. I used to be able to get high on norco, tll night. So I figured I was just too immune, so I got the doctor to start giving me percoset10 instead of norco110hen my pharmacy switched to the name brand of norco and all of a sudden I can't get high anymore, I just can't get the euphoria. the norco just all of a sudden made me tired while it used to motivate me and keep me awake all night after taking 8 norco. So i took 4 percosets and all it did was make me tired, I figured 4 was about right since I used to take 8 norco. I have run out of my percoset. That last a few days then I got admitted to the hospital and they gave me percoset as prescribed for 2 days, now another 4 days went by after horrible withdraws.

My real question is how can I restore the euphoria? Please help, I just cant go 30 days without

You cant. A higher dose is really your only option. Tolerance sucks and it builds quick. You can try potentiators but I never had much luck with that route.

You cant. A higher dose is really your only option. Tolerance sucks and it builds quick. You can try potentiators but I never had much luck with that route.

yea thsts whats wierd, i got immune to the norco, then as soon a i went to oxycodone, it make me tired even though it was stronger.and it did nothing but make me tired from the very start, i i used to take 8 norco to get high, how many of the oxycodone take?

The magic is gone. If you went through withdrawals and are over them, then quit now or at least only take what you are scripted. We all love to get high on dope, but the buzz is no where close to as good as not being a slave to opiates.

I have my wife but as an addict she won't let me abuse them.... I sleep fine.... you guys sound like you have it more together than when I do. I'm hoping these 4 days of being without little bit tolerance so I can get a little bit of euphoria restored

I have my wife but as an addict she won't let me abuse them.... I sleep fine.... you guys sound like you have it more together than when I do. I'm hoping these 4 days of being without little bit tolerance so I can get a little bit of euphoria restored
Progres not perfection