• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Please help

Jessicalynne

Greenlighter
Not sure if posting in right place still trying to figure it all out but i have been looking and can not find out any info that helps

So a friend of mine is iving coke and sope and has been having truble finding veins he will havr a return but instead of the normal plume of blood its more of a slow rise and dosent mix with the solution in the rig it dosent burn or anything most of the time but he also dosent get the huge rush he is used to

You should post this in Other Drugs, that forum has a lot of helpful users, especially in the harm reduction area, since OD has all them hard drugs infos. I'm going to close this for now and a senior mod (I can't move it because I don't have authority in OD also and I don't know whether anyone mods here also is on OD...things have changed mods-wise lately, I haven't been here often lately and was surprised by so many changes, also I'm pretty benz'd right now I can't be bothered to verif) can move it over there if they see it fit.

LMAO at "coke and sope?".. I really hope you mean "dope", like heroin? if not, your friend needs help, seriously.. for IVing soap... and coke on top of it. But assuming, this was a typo and you meant dope.. what do you mean here exactly? As in they aren't getting high, there is some blood coming into the rig, but not as much?

Like is it just barely coming in when your friend is pulling back the plunger and registering, with a light red coloration? It should, be a darkish red color, more than pinkish light red color.. It is just one of the signs you are in an artery, not a vein when it slowly comes into the rig, and its a bright, almost pinkish red color.. but it also hurts like a bitch to miss a shot or hit an artery! I just did it for the first time, a couple weeks ago with a shot of coke.. it sucked! I have been IVing for like 4 years now and that was my first actual artery hit, and OUCH! It fucking hurt! It should be like a huge cloud of darker, than lighter red blood coming up when pulling the plunge back to register the majority of the time, when registering for a shot. However, I have successfully shot up many times IV, and had a big cloud of bright red blood come back into the rig when registering.. and it all worked out! its just usually a more "crimson red" darker coloration IME.

Also.. you said, it doesn't hurt your friend but he isn't getting much of a rush? Well then maybe your friend is getting ripped off with some garbage coke/dope? Maybe, he is missing and somehow, not getting that painful, burning sensation that tends to happen when any one misses a shot of anything IV? I am trying here, but your post is a bit jumbled up, with lots of typos.. so I am not entirely sure what you mean, just working with what you wrote.. trying my best to help you guys out. You may want to do a spell check next time? sorry, again.. not trying to be a prick.. I truly am trying to help out here. But I am surely not the only one on here who could be a bit puzzled by your post, with all of the misspelling and grammar issues? am I? I am just a bit on the "blunt", brutally honest side and don't sugar coat shit I say/type to anyone.. just tell it like it is.. so, don't take any offense.. that's just me.

I never honestly felt more than a slight sting when I missed (heroin) and in my worst junkie days with my terrible veins (always will be,even after taking a break for a long time,it seems) and a habit to serve I sometimes didn't really care. Most of the time it didn't even leave marks, really. and most of the drug seeped into the vein quite quickly (this is not quite subcutaneous which means its going thru the fat this is more like probably popping through the vein or into scar tissue where it does gradually diffuse I think a bit faster than subq. But then one day I developed a tennis ball sized abscess from this practice, so I'd really recommend it. You want a clean register with dark blood, although sometimes the amount you see is miniscule in tiny and/or overused veins. this would be a sign that you're good to go desite the fact that you should use a different vein for the sake of your veins and heart. problem is sometimes seeing only a tiny amount of blood you will have moved the needle already and lost your vein, then you may get a better register but the whole thing is mixed up with blood and it gets really hard to tell, especially again with small and overused veins which don't provide much of a registration in the first place. you have to take it very slowly if this is your situation, and have a steady hand. IV coke use is not conducive to either of course and is notorious for turning people into total pincushions. I'd strongly suggest smoking the cocaine (cook it yourself and you can sometimes see how cut it is more or less and also ready rock is often higher quality than powder sold even by the same dudes) rather than IV'ing it, yes, it's not quite the same, but missing an IV shot of coke is considerably worse than missing one of dope, you may feel some numbness, but it is much worse for the surrounding tissue. which is why you'll see some people with these little brown marks all up and down and all over their arms, not just like the more welldefined track marks you find inthe average junkie, this is generally a telltale sign of an iv coke head