• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBH21

Greenlighter
I was using about an oz of cocaine a week for a period of 3 months, always IV. In the last week of my using i started to get jaundice and my skin was turning yellow.
My last usage was june 9, 2016. It is now August 9. I lead a very sedentary lifestyle due to a back injury. I also use Zoloft and amitriptyline regularly, as well as tylonol with Codeine.
My employer is testing my urine every Monday and Friday. I am still getting a positive for Cocaine, which i understand looks for the metabolite BE.
I've found a couple reports that say BE may not leave the system completely for over 3 months, but most information i've read says it should have been gone after 2 months.
My current levels are under 700ng/ml but they are fluctuating up and down each test. I also understand if i was using and had a urine test the levels would be in the high thousands of ng/ml. Does anyone know if this is true? What can i do to reduce my levels?
I heard that tonic water can produce false positives, what about soda water? I drink alot of this and coca cola.
My employer doesn't believe me that i'm not using cocaine because i keep getting a positive for Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.