• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids PLEASE HELP! Perminant Impotence From a Week of Oxy???

mgsturm

Greenlighter
I have been using about 20-30 mg of oxy 2-3 times a day for the last 5 days and 45 mg of morphone today and now I'm laying in bed and I can't get hard. My last does was 45mg morphine and 15 mg oxy about 5 hours ago. Is this just because I'm sill coming down from a high or is this perminant?!

Please help!

I'm panicking!!

Not permanent. Just a known effect of opiate use. You will be fine when it clears your system.

Not permanent. Just a known effect of opiate use. You will be fine when it clears your system.

Thank you sooooo much I was scared shitless. Any idea how long this will take and what can I do to speed up the process? my girlfriend is coming over in like 10 hours

Dont take any more opiates. Get some sleep, hydrate and eat. Youre not using massive amounts so 10 hours should be adequate time. Try to masturbate a few hours before as a test run.

If not, feign illness. There is stomach bug going around I tell you. :)

I don't know what it is with me, but I actually get random hardcore opiate hardons which get quite fucking annoying with how often I get them. And also at the worst possible moments, like at the gym with gym shorts on... my big problem is that nothing I do to it will make me climax.I find I get MORE random erections when on opiates than not, but again like I said, nothing on this earth can make me climax.

definitely not permanent but opiates tend to make it hard for me to get hard as well, so its pretty common, im sure youll be fine ina couple of days.

no no this happened to me. ive been clean off opiates for 3 months now and im still completely impotent.

it's known as kurt's lament and is quite a well documented medical phenomenon here's an article on it