• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Please Help! Opana after suboxone does not work!!

Sammy Bizzle

Greenlighter
Okay so ive been an opiate user for one year. I pretty much only use opana(oxymorphone er) and dope. Well i got put on sub maintenance about December 20th. They started me on Zubsolv 12mg. I took it everyday. Then about 2 weeks after that they bumped me up to 16 mgs. Then about 2-3 weeks after that they switched me to subutex back to 12mg a day. That was around January 25 or so. (So 12mg for 2 weeks, then 16mg for 2-3 weeks then back to 12mg for about a month. (Total sub use about 2 months and a week or so)) ive been taking the subutex 12mg everyday all the way up until friday(took last dose at about 9am on friday) except on friday i only took 8mg not the full 12. Today is now Monday. So Ive been reading how long it takes until you can take opana after stopping suboxone.. i read some people can do it 24 hours after.. so i tried that.. so saturday at about noon(little over 24 hours) i snorted a whole 30mg pill!!(mind you when i used before suboxone maintenance i could get lit off 15mg opana(i just mix the powder opana with baking soda so it absorbs and dosnt gel up.. ive always done it this way and it always works great)) so needless to say i felt nothing off 30mg!! So later that same day(saturday) at about 11pm i gave it another go. Scraped up about 10mg and felt nothing again. I was pissed and i thought for sure it would work the next morning. So i woke up yesterday(sunday) at about 11am and snorted about 15mg(this is now about 51 hours after my last sub dose at 8mg) and still felt nothing! I tryed another 10mg at 3pm felt nothing and then another 10mg at about 7pm and felt nothing!!! So last night i was obviously nothing but pissed off and thought well.. tomorrows the day. Because if i woke up today at 9am that would be 72 hours after my last dose. And the half life of bupe is 36 hours.. so that means it would be completely off all my receptors at 72 hours(at 9am today). Though for some reason when i woke up at nine i was sceptical and felt like i wouldnt feel it. So i scrapped up about 15-20mg and once again feel absolutely nothing. I mean i knew that it took 72 hours for the bupe to get off your receptors but i just tried it at 24 and so on because opana is very very potent and i read that some people think and personally experienced that the opana can punch through bupe so to speak. Yes i know the bupe still has a higher affinity but people said you just have to do more than usual to get high.. so now its 72 hours after and i should have no bupe on my receptors! I did my usual opana dose and nothing! Ive wasted so much pure gold! And i just want to be high! Im so fed up i dont know what to do! Also i am about 170 pounds and 6 foot 1 and to top the cherry i do have a fast metabolism!! Im very skinny for 6 foot 1! This is a disaster and i dont know wht the problem is! Can somebody please help me out and give me some sort of explination here. I mean if there is still bupe on my receptors(which i have no idea how or why there would be) than should i try to snort a whole 30 or something?? Or am i at a point of no return for now?? I dont get it. Please respond and help me out guys. That would be much appreciated. Thank you so much. Also not sure if i should have put the prefix as opioids or bupe. If bupe would be better and would get me more responses than let me know! Im new to this.. soo, maybe i cam change it to bupe..? Oh and lastly opana (my fav opiate of all time even over dope) goes for about 80-100 bucks for a 30 where i live!! So yes ive wasted about 3 30's so far! Amd i couldnt be more mad! Expensive like i said and also hard to come by these days too! Lastly, i dont IV. So that wouldnt be an option to break through the bupe. Thanks guys

Last edited:
You can't name prices.

You were on a very high dose of bupe so it might be a while before you can get high. You'll be more likely to feel dope than om especially as you can use more since it is cheaper

Oh and also why do you say dope would be better?? I mean if your talking real dope and not fetynal that is.. bc i mean opana is much more potent than regualr dope.? Does dope just have a higher affinity for your receptors than panda or something??

Thanks for your response too! And okay cool. How r u so sure Wednesday precisely lol? How do u know it will work by then? And or how do you know it still wont work tomorrow?

I say dope cause it's cheaper and you can get more. Fentanyl would break through, but I'm not suggesting that.

Got ya! Bro its 6am where im at rn! And my pupils are fat as fuck!!.. like im withdrawalin ya kno? Well i dont feel shitty but i thought it might work!.. anddd still nothingggg!!?