• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Please help! Meth user

Allofit0303

Greenlighter
Any input would be appreciated. 4 hears ago i went to rehab for coke and adderall. Stayed clean for a few years but slipped last November. I did meth on and off but aside from it being cheaper didnt like it as much. Back in april i really thought i was overdosing on it and swore it off just sticking to coke and adderall. A week ago i went back to meth again and no symptoms out of the ordinary until yesterday and it hasnt gone away. I havent used any since yesterday morning but i did take 30mg addy this morning to not totally crash. But my symptoms are things i never dealt with before and idk whats going on. I feel lightheaded and my ears feel like everything is muffled. With of course the rapid heart rate and Im still sick to my stomach....i know at this point im not o.d'ing but im worried when will this stop and why is it happening? I thought for sure i would wake up feeling significantly better and thats not the case

I'm going to move this to Other Drugs where you'll get responses. You posted in Trip Reports.

Sounds like you need to eat and drink more. :( your best bet is to just get some food, re hydrate, and get rest as soon as you can. if you cant eat solids eat a spoonful of peanut butter and have something to wash it down. lots of protein. be sure to eat and drink more next time!

Did you stay up a long time and take a lot? Sounds like a horrible anxious come down to me. Try and look after yourself, and no more stimulants for a while! Ideally no drugs at all, but perhaps a benzo might help you feel better temporarily.