• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Please help me someone!!!

Mia.Carlson66

Bluelighter
Okay, so this is my first time doing heroin. I had a point. which was .1g I think. it was small. I'm addicted to Percocet/oxycodone. I usually take 100mg-120mg a day. Well lately I cant get any and I'm kind of screwed. I'm sick, like really sick from a cold and I'm also having withdrawal symptoms so I feel like I'm dying. I have smoked I feel like a lot of the heroin. I did burn it in the beg, I was holding the lighter too close. I think I actually got two good hits off of it but still didn't feel much. I'm so confused, I still feel like complete crap. Should I do more? I don't want to do too much you know? I am smoking it. After figuring out how I am now tilting the foil, placing the pill at the top and holding the lighter near the bottom of the foil so not to burn it. Anyway can I smoke some more or what? I cant sleep, eat, anything really. it sucks. I mean besides all of this pain in my face because of my clogged sinuses and making my eyes water and my joints and body aching, I feel fine, I don't feel high really at all. And taking those two hits didn't really give me any relief or euphoria either. I'm really disappointed.

Why dont u take this time to just go through withdrawal and stop opiates for a while..switchin from pills to heroin is not something to be done while withdrawing because u are too emotional and not very stable if at all..take this time to evaluate your habit and maybe switch to kratom or subs for maintence instead of heroin for euphoria..i hate to tell u this but ive learned the hard way that the euphoria stops from all opiates at a certain point and u just get the physical effects..best of luck

I believe you 100% I am going to stop. Nothing works and I should just try and get off now while I haven't made the actual switch yet. I just wanted to feel better and as of now I still feel like crap. Idk if im withdrawing or just sick. Thank you for your reply.

It might just be a cold..just take the feeling like shit part its just ur turn to pay back all the good feelings opiates gave u..its just like paying your bills to me..if u want good things u will have to pay something back at some point..in the case with opiates its withdrawal..u will be a stronger person if u can quit.. Opiates will never be a source of strength, only weakness.

Last edited: