• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Please help I'm pretty scared

Drew_down

Greenlighter
Ok so I did a shot of meth and I missed a little bit no more than a couple cc's I was also fishing for a little bit.. But now I have a pretty big bump but the thing is I feel like the bump is filled with the shot I think it is just blood.. Idk if that's better or means it will go away.. I think that because most of the bump is a dark red kinda like a bruise but just really dark red.. Someone also just told me that I look pale and they don't know about the bump

http://i.imgur.com/QSGKS1G.jpg

its not life threatening now, but don't let it develop into that. get yourself to the doctors now buddy, you'll be fine if you get it looked at

You guys do t think it is just blood? I can't wait a day to go? If I were to wait a day.. Would doing a hot soak help it go down? There is no red line coming out of it.. I really just think it's a bump filled with blood.. You guys don't?

i'm not a doctor and even then i wouldn't feel comfortable diagnosing someone over the internet, you could try a compress and a hot soak, but if it were my arm i'd get it looked at just in case

I iced it for a bit cause I thought it was just blood or was hoping.. And the swelling went down but still dark red.. Won't a hot compress just bring more blood to the injection site? Or maybe I need more blood to come to site. Even though it went down some you still say do hot compress?

We can't give you a diagnosis over the computer......do you have ant friends that have been thru this that could give you advice?

No one wants to go to the doctor & show them.their arm & have to explain why their arm is the way it is, but that's the life of a needle user.

You certainly could wait a day......& see how it looks tomorrow......keep us updated.

For sure thanks brotha Ima hit some friends up and see what they say... More help on this thread from anyone else is also greatly appreciated.. Thanks everyone that has help so far!

Hey luv....Ice on it and watch it carefully! if it becomes even more swollen or painful consult a doctor but only if it becomes extremely painful with other odd symptoms such as loss of Feeling or it swells bigger